“Wonderful waitress”
Review of The Potting Shed

The Potting Shed
Reserve with OpenTable
The Potting Shed is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 167 Restaurants in Beverley
Description: Beverley's newest gastro pub serving homemade food with a large selection of lagers, ales, cocktails and wine. Live music through out the week and all the live sport plus much more!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our waitress was incredibly friendly and very attentive! Her name was Alice she was very pretty and smiley! Will definitely be coming back for another meal here! The food was soooooo tasty!!!
Thank you Alice for making memorable!

Potting S, Manager at The Potting Shed, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Tom C,

Thank you so much for your amazing 5* review! Alice is a new member of the team and its great to hear shes already doing sucha fantastic job! Ill make sure I pass on your kind words.

We take pride in our freshly cooked food, what did you have? I love the Yorkshire burger!

Cant wait to see you again soon.

Jess

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Seriously the best service I have ever had received! We have been served by very polite and smiley Natalie. The food was very tasty and for a good price. This beautiful restaurant make us feel welcome everytime we go there. It's the best place in Beverley (in my opinion) to have a nice meal (fear sizes as well) or just to pop in with friends for a drink.

Potting S, Manager at The Potting Shed, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Veronica Q,

Thank You for taking your time to write us such a wonderful 5* review, I have passed your kind words onto Natalie for you and she is extremely happy that she made your potting shed experience that little bit more special!

Be sure to come and take advantage of our drinks offers and something different of the menu next time!

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just visited Potting Shed to watch England v Panama during the World Cup 2018! Hats off to the staff! Such a busy busy day and all staff were calm and friendly. We ordered food, which we were told would arrive in 1hr, but it came far quicker! The bar was extremely busy but staff handled this very well. We had a very pleasant visit. Thank you so much Potting Shed! And special thanks to manager Jess for handling our booking !!

Hi StephieSparkle,

Firstly, I would like to Thank You for taking your time to write us such an amazing 5* review, We are always very happy to see that we have made your experience with us that little bit more enjoyable!

Yes, what a busy day but a good day for everybody who was celebrating that fantastic win for England. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto all the staff and I will forward this review to Jess now, I know she will be happy to hear your kind words.

Be sure to come and watch the next England game in the beer garden on Thursday, Hopefully will be another delightful Day/Night.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The team at The Potting Shed, made our visit so plesurable, understanding our requirements, delivering a great experience through courtesy and knowledge of the fabulous food and beverages.
Look forward to many return visits, thank you to all the team at The Potting Shed for a fantastic experience today.

Potting S, Manager at The Potting Shed, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi jmseato,

Thank You for taking your time to write us such a pleasant review, It is always great to see that our customers are enjoying the experience.

I will pass on your kind words to the staff, I know they will be extremely happy to see that they had such a positive input to your day/evening.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I really want to like this place. The bar service is good very friendly. The food table service diabolical. Very unfriendly indeed especially the tall one with the beak. It's perhaps the only place I've been to where on one asked if the food is OK. I had a steak. Big mistake very tough the table shook with the pressure required to cut it. The steak was well charred that showed potential but never delivered. I notice the steaks varied in size and depth dramatically. I asked for some condiments and the girl had her back to me so rude! Will try again as the beer hop house was good and the pizza looked good probably swerve the rest

1  Thank Nick G

Hi Nick G,

I want to firstly apologise for the service that you received on this occasion, It's defiantly not something we want to see our staff members doing and they are trained differently to the standard that you received on this day.

I would like to look further into this incident and try find out what happened on this day.
If you would kindly email me on beverley@pottingshedbar.com we can discuss further about this incident.

I look forward to hearing from you