“Great Cottage/Holiday Home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome to Dray Mews Cottages!
Family room and kitchen Sleep well in the beautifully decorated bedroom ~ double room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Family room and kitchen
Sleep well in the beautifully decorated bedroom ~ double room
Downstairs shower room and utility room - toilet and hand basin
Out on the forest having a cool off!
Donkeys everywhere in Brockenhurst!
The beautiful ponies with their foals out on the Forest
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Great Cottage/Holiday Home!”
Reviewed 24 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I really liked my stay at dray mews. I stayed in the 'Cartwheel'. The location was great as the house was in the middle of the New Forest and it was to get to other places e.g. Lymington and Burley.

The facilities provided were useful such as the washing machine and microwave. The rooms were good, even though i stayed in the single room, and it was a little small but still the bed's were extremly comfortable and were easy to fall asleep in.

A complaint I have is that, from the back windows of the house where the bedrooms were located, you could view the beer garden of the local pub ' The Rose and Crown'. This didn't cause any disturbances, other than yhe people in the garden could see you from your room. Also the dvd player wasn't the best quality and to get a dvd in or out you had to hit the dvd player.

Overall i had a great stay here.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 13-17
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Aug 2015
Thank you for your lovely review of Cartwheel cottage. I have noted the problem with the DVD player and this has now been resolved.

Best wishes
Louise
Dray Mews Cottages
Jandalisa
“I LOVE THIS PLACE AND WANT TO LIVE HERE!”
Reviewed 19 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from this wonderful cottage and I can honestly say that it was perfect!
I am extremely picky when it comes to choosing accommodation when we go away and always clean the place before we settle in. This cottage was so clean that I felt at home as soon as I walked in. It was beautifully decorated throughout and offered everything that we needed and more. My only problem is that I would love to live there!!
This cottage made my holiday in the New Forest an excellent experience. Thank you, Louise.
You were so helpful, as was Terry. I hope to be staying there again very soon.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Apr 2015
Thank you so much for your lovely review! So glad you enjoyed the cottage and we would love to see you another time!

Best wishes
Louise
Dray Mews Cottages
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing