“Amazing location and gorgeousl flat”
other travellers have booked this property
My favourite view in the world, from the lounge, summer or winter always changing always amazing
Flat overlooking the beach literally a stones throw! Incredible seascape from the flat
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Flat overlooking the beach literally a stones throw!
Incredible seascape from the flat
Amazing view from the lounge. This location is unbelievable, breathtaking and unbeatable!
superking sized bed in main bedroom, or twins if required
Bright airy well appointed flat in fantastic location
Down the wooden bridge to the Cornish coastal path
Full length bunk beds great for kids but equally suited to the young at heart adult
Really charming, comfy lounge with all you need to relax on your seaside break
Rear of the flat looks out across Maer downs to the cornish coastal path
Ocean view flat 3 at the top, entrance round the back to the left of the building up the wooden hil
View of the flat from the beach, the top right is flat 3 small but perfectly formed for your hols
Flat screen TV blue ray player, dvd library views to the links golf course, oh and the sea again!
Last building before the sea is the location for your perfect holiday
Great sunsets from the rear of the flat
Up the wooden bridge to the ideal holiday hideaway
Newly refurbished throughout with a high standard of finish
Smart, clean and stylish throughout
Moonset over Bude March 2016 taken from the bunk room, fantastic!
Well equipped kitchen with everything you need at hand
Egyptian cotton sheets throughout for a touch of luxury
Cosy lounge anytime day or night
Master bedroom with views over the downs and the Cornish coastal path
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Sue D
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing location and gorgeousl flat”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We were 4 adults sharing. We all relived happy memories from whe our daughters were children. The flat,though small is well designed,equipped, furnished and very clean. Very comfy beds. The bunk beds were fine for adults. The views are stunning, must be among the best in England.
But what really made our stay special was the friendly attitude of Gareth, his dad and Ali is simply a star. Thank you all.
It is a bit of a squeeze for 4 adults and you do need to be fit enough to get luggage up a flight of steps and the ramp, but the effort is very well worth it and we will certainly return.

19 Jul 2017
Hi Sue
Really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us here in Bude.
Please come back soon and hopefully I'll be there as well and i can give you a hand up the stairs with the luggage, I could do with the exercise!
Cheers
londonlad...
London, United Kingdom
“Best UK holiday ever”
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The flat is SO much better than the photos show. The view is amazing. I don't think there is a place closer to the beach. My 2.5 year old daughter described the beach as her garden, it's that close!

We had an unbelievable time during a very unexpected heatwave! I think we only used our car once or twice, everything is Bude is easy walking distance.

We stayed for a week with our toddler and 9 month old baby and the flat was well equipped with everything we needed. Gareth (the owner) replied straight away with all my last minute queries when packing too which was so helpful.

Only thing to mention is there is no bath, only a shower which I didn't realise when booking. My baby hates showers so had we known we'd have brought a baby bath for him. We figured it out but just worth a mention if you're travelling with a baby.

We're already planning our next trip to this amazing flat, felt like a home away from home. Wish I was back there!

3 Jul 2017
Thanks ever so much for the great review. Re the bath, I think I'll get a baby bath to make it easier for guests with small children. My bad.
Come back next year by all means and please feel free to bring the lovely weather back as well.
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

25 Apr 2017
Thanks Kim, really great to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please come again soon!
Jane W
“Cosy Apartment for a Winter Break”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

What a fantastic place to stay. Wine and mince pies and flowers on arrival. Owners Dad, downstairs, came to say hello and check we had everything we needed. View amazing. Flat warm and had everything we needed. Great waves.

24 Jan 2017
Hey Jane!
Really appreciate the great review.
Come again as soon as you can!
bryndles
Sussex
“Perfect Family Beach based holiday”
Reviewed 30 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

The location, the apartment and its facilities were all perfect for a family holiday. I am usually a "my glass is half empty" type of person when it comes to holidays, but on this occasion my glass was very much full. I can pay it no greater compliment. I genuinely loved being there. Gareth's flat is both cosy and spacious and is a welcoming retreat when you have finished with the outside world. We could have asked for no more, and it really was a home from home but without the stress! Looking forward to returning again at some time in the very near future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and flat's facilities
Liked least: Can't think of anything, sorry.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
31 Oct 2016
Blimey thanks Bryn that's really good to hear. We'd love to welcome you and your family back anytime
Gareth
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing