“Excellent accommodation ideally situated to...”
other travellers have booked this property
French doors lead to fully enclosed rear garden
House has two exclusive parking spaces Spacious and airy living space with ample seating for six
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
French doors lead to fully enclosed rear garden
House has two exclusive parking spaces
Spacious and airy living space with ample seating for six
Plenty of space for six diners
Explore the local area
Contemporary and generous king bedroom with ensuite
Ensuite with large shower
Elegant double bedroom
Modern and sunny twin bedroom overlooking rear garden
Family bathroom with shower
Modern and well equipped kitchen
Welcome to Calasraid!
Nearby Loch Venacher
Dramatic Ben Ledi towering over Callander
Ben Venue overlooking Loch Venacher
Hairy Heilan' Coo are plentiful in this area
Bracklin Falls in Callander
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Andrew L
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent accommodation ideally situated to explore the Trossachs and beyond”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The house is very well equipped and furnished making for a pleasant and comfortable stay. The maps and walk book came in very useful.

It is a 15min walk to Callander with a variety of shops and there is a spar around the corner at the petrol station.

The house is ideally located for exploring the Trossachs, Stirling, Edinburgh (train from Dunblane) and Perthshire.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Aug 2016
I really appreciate you taking time to provide some lovely feedback. Your kind words about the house mean a lot and so glad you used the map and guide books to explore the Trossachs and further afield.

It would be great to welcome you back.
JanTav
Conwy, United Kingdom
“Great choice for the choosy renter!”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Stylish, spacious, super-clean and very comfortable - a first rate holiday home with many convenient and welcome extras. It's also a great venue for touring and exploring a generous swathe of Scotland. You won't be disappointed.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Hi Jan,

I can not thank you enough for such a heart warming review. It really made me smile. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time in Callander.

IWe would love to welcome you back one day.

Thanks again

Amanda
John G
Durham, United Kingdom
“What a wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Calasraid over the recent bank holiday weekend. There was a group of seven of us . There was myself, my daughter and her partner, my son and his partner and my two grand children. The house is very spacious so there was plenty of room for us all. The house is very well set for families of all sizes, toys and dvd,s for the younger ones. The kitchen is really well stocked with the odds and ends needed for flavoring food , good selection off tea and coffee. All the rooms are of a generous size including the bedrooms. The house is spotlessly clean and comfortable, nothing you need is missing. I would not hesitate to recommend a stay hereand would love to stay again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
9 Aug 2016
I can never ask for more than for someone to say they would recommend Calasraid to others and I really am overwhelmed when guests say that they would love to stay again. We would lobe delighted to welcome you back.

I am so pleased that you liked and enjoyed the house, the furnishings and the local area. That is all I ever hope for.

Thank you for such kind and sweet words.
Jenni W
“Fantastic rental accommodation”
Reviewed 15 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Fantastic rental home
We booked to stay at Calasraid as a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 children (4 years old and 2 months old) to have a long weekend break, and the accommodation was ideal. It is a lovely spacious home, with all the equipment you could need being away from home. It accommodated all of our needs easily. And the location was ideal as we spent a day at Blair Drummond safari park and another day at a nearby Loch - both within easy driving distance. The garden was nice and enclosed for my toddler to play in. And the wifi and freesat were great. Plus the lovely owner left us local bread, filter coffee, milk, biscuits and a bottle of prosecco to enjoy on our stay :-) Would definitely recommend.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Hi Jenni,

Thank you for such a lovely review. I am so pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay in Calasraid. I love to hear that our guests feel at home. That is all I can ever hope for.

I love the local area and the lochs and countryside are views I will never tire of. So glad you enjoyed these too. I have to admit that I ad love the safari park and if you score with the weather you really can't beat it for a fantastic day out.

We hope to welcome you back!

Thanks A,manda
Charlotte...
“Absolute perfection!”
Reviewed 2 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I was so excited to spend my birthday weekend in Scotland in this rental house. Honestly the photos don't do it justice, it's absolutely beautiful and I really recommend staying here! It's so spacious, yet cosy at the same time and it's clear that so much thought has gone into the facilities to make it another home from home. There's everything you need (including a small sewing kit which did actually come in handy!) The area is perfect, you can stay in the piece and quite and have the ease of taking a 10/15 minute drive into the little town in Stirling! For my friends and I, this is a place we will come back to over and over again! Thank you so much Amanda!!

14 May 2016
Hi Charlotte,

Wow, thanks for such a fantastic review. I was really pleased that you had a great birthday weekend and that you were able to relax and feel at home in Calasraid. I love to read that others enjoy the what the area has to offer and we would be delighted to welcome you back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing