US$97
US$78
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

The Crown at Giddea Hall(Chippenham)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$78
Bell House Hotel(Sutton Benger)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$124
The Cowsheds(Chippenham)
US$170
Avon Lodge B&B(Sutton Benger)
US$108
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$104
US$92
PremierInn.com
US$55
Travelodge
Travelocity
All reviewswedding breakfastwedding receptionlovely afternoon teawedding venueexclusive usetriflelovely settingevening mealcooked to perfectionfollowing morningcooked breakfastweekend breakold buildingfour posterplenty of parkinglovely roombed and breakfast
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely location, wonderful room, dinner & breakfast spot on. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
The hotel is in new ownership and some work is still being completed but nothing to compromise our stay. We have stayed here previously and think the changes made are an improvement particularly the bar and lounge areas.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a quiet break with good food and accommodation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Sleeping_Bear_Hotels, Manager at Stanton Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Sparky196650,

Thank you for your positive review regarding your stay here at Stanton Manor Hotel. We are delighted that our recent refurbishment has been received so well in particular the comments on our staff and your evening meal. I will be sure to pass this onto our team who will be thrilled at your kind words only encouraging them further.

Here at Stanton Manor we aim to give the best experience to all our guests which can only be achieved from feedback like your own, both positive and constructive.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the future. With that in mind please do let me know when you plan to return as I would like to be able to welcome you back in person.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to discuss your feedback in more detail, or if I can help in any way.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 nights at the hotel every member of staff we met was exceptional, the breakfast was delicious we also had an evening meal, I was a chef for five years and I have to say it was one of the best meals I have had, the chef also came to introduce herself which was nice. The room was lovely, we were very pleased slept really well on the comfy bed, can’t wait to come back, thank you for the experience

Dear Tom R,

Thank you very much for your lovely positive review regarding your stay with us here at Stanton Manor Hotel . It is always a pleasure to receive feedback like your own We are glad that you had such an amazing time and hope that it only added to your time away.

I will be passing on your kind and positive words to the rest of the team who will be delighted and encouraged further. At Stanton Manor we always strive to meet your needs, and exceed your expectations, and it is with the help of feedback like your own that we can achieve this.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The hotel has been bought by new owners and they are modernising; there is a lot of work on hand (but nothing that spoilt our stay). Traditional and pleasant building, quiet location even though it is not far from the M4. Enthusiastic and intelligent staff.

Dinner was rather specialised; we would have preferred to have a green vegetable. The piped music was exceedingly restful (compared with some hotels). First class breakfast.

£181 for two DB&B, two aperitifs, bottle of wine, we had fillet steak (extra, presumably) but no puddings (less, presumably) and two coffees.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Afterbrunel,

We would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay here at Stanton Manor Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback, both positive and constructive. We are glad that you had such an amazing time and hope that you take away the fondest of memories of your time with us.

I will share your review with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your score, however, I am sorry to hear that you had reservations regarding our menu offerings. I have passed on your comments to the Head Chef who would like to be associated with my apologies and it will be tabled for discussion at our next Management meeting. The hotel continuously strives to meet your needs, and exceed your expectations, and it is only with feedback like yours that we can continue to do so.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Spent a night at the Manor. Only a couple of minutes from Leigh Delamare. Impressive old building but wonderfully renovated.
Stylish, simple & warm.
Got a super rate on bookingdot com and will be back.
Dinner was stunning - a very special chef’s meal. Breakfast was great too.
Room was super clean and good size & bed was very comfortable.
Pleasant bar & a couple of comfy snugs to sit & talk.
Fabulous place for couples or groups of friends. Will definitely return.

Dear GeryrEfail, ,

We appreciate your review regarding your stay with us at Stanton Manor Hotell. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback such positive feedback. We are glad that you had such an amazing time and hope that you take away the fondest of memories of your time with us in beautiful Wiltshire.

We are very pleased with your positive review regarding our recent refurbishment of our public guest areas and in particular your evening meal. I will be sure to pass your kind words to our Head Chef Carla and the team who will be delighted.

I will share your review with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your score. The hotel continuously strives to meet your needs, and exceed your expectations, and it is only with feedback like yours that we can continue to do so.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

What an amazing place. An Elizabethan Manor House mentioned in the Doomsday’s book.
On arrival we were met by Emma who I would say was one of her jobs was “front of house”. It was a pleasure to meet her. Extremely friendly, nothing was to much trouble.
After been shown to a lovely room we made our way down for dinner. All three courses were devine, cooked to perfection, with outstanding presentation. Thank you to head chef Carla. You are a credit to your profession.
So, if you are ever up that way make sure you stay at this amazing location.
We will be returning.