“Bar staff”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Generally really good premier inn rarely get it wrong.
The beefeater Pub is also quite nice but certain staff need to realise that the top of the glass is where the customers mouth goes not there fingers .
Revisit hygiene please

1  Thank Neil P

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Whilst my daughter was at a party & hubby in night shift I took my son & I out for a relaxing meal.
We decided to go for the "Day Time Saver" At £5 per main course this is excellent value for money.

I had
Beer-battered Fish & Chips £5.00

& my son had
Roasted Vegetable Linguine £4.99

2 refills of Lemonade

After a fabulous main course I treated us both to a dessert.

Of Vanilla ice cream & Strawberry Sauce & Profiteroles both priced at £2.79 each.
Our total bill came to just under £22.

The service we received from our waiter was excellent. We will definitely be returning very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great surprise, having eaten in some really good restaurant in the past - the whole experience at the Somerford was top rate - great welcome, great service, great food - one of the tastiest and tenderest steaks ever eaten !! Will be a place to visit - well done guys !!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had pre-booked our visit for 6-15pm and were greeted and seated quickly. Our waitress took our drinks orders and our food orders without too much delay bearing in mind they were busy.
When our food arrived this was well presented, hot and very tasty. We all has sweets plus two coffees.
To sum up, a very pleasant evening.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just returned from a thoroughly delicious family meal at The Beefeater in Somerford. They have a new fantastic Springtime menu which is very unique and its obvious they have put a lot of thought into it. I loved the sweet potato & feta lasagne and was impressed by the various choices available other than fries. The kids menu had a large choice and Ryan, our waiter, was very smiley, knowledgeable and cheerful. His customer service was outstanding. Definately manager material!
With such excellent value we are looking forward to returning soon! Thank you Ryan and chefs!