“Sunday lunch ”

Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Coleford
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Wonderful beef Sunday lunch, succulent, tender beef with all the trimmings. Great value, never had a bad meal and been going here for years with the family.
1 course 9.95, 2 course 12.45, great desserts especially well all of them but the sticky toffee is massive and delicious.
Book in advance to avoid disappointment!!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank 145ianr

Reviewed 7 November 2018

30th Birthday Party was a great success. With over 30 of us attending with indivual meal choices, the chef did exceptionally well. All food was very well cooked and presented. Staff were very pleasant, and did a good job. Would recommend and will certainly go again.

1  Thank pat r
Reviewed 7 November 2018

The best place to eat great food well and truly recommend a visit the staff are always happy and friendly

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Barbara P
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Great time had by all, food was amazing. Came out fast,hot and very big portions, staff were fabulous as always. My steak was cooked to perfection. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Thanks from the coop team

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

My colleagues enjoyed it. They tried they’re best with the size of the party. My meal wasn’t as good as some, left most of my curry. Asked for more chips off 1 waitress very snappy and rude, said we had to share what we had. Then second waitress lovely asked if wanted anymore sides and kindly got us more chips as I couldn’t eat my curry. Went to pay a follow ex colleague had issues paying for her meal, when I offered an explanation of what may have happened again rudeness and snappy ness about it until it was my turn to pay. Overall it was a mix bag some had a really lovely experience others not so good and sadly me and a few others probably won’t be returning.