“Lovely gem”
Review of Gemini

Gemini
Ranked #26 of 81 Restaurants in Dereham
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely meal with beautifully cooked steak. Children play area went down a treat with my 2 young children. Nice relaxed atmosphere with lots to offer for families especially

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I’m a waitress so I know what I’m talking about. The service here is appalling!! What looked to be the manager/assistant manager and the other staff stood behind the bar on their phones or eating the whole time, leaving a filthy restaurant. There was no check back to see how my food was, even when I ordered the dessert and the manager cleared my plate, nothing. The food was nice apart from the burnt garlic bread but not very filling. If I was to act the way they did I’d lose my job straight away. I know working Sunday’s drag but at least look like you are happy to be there. Needs improvement.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Drinks included? Worn carpet and doors slamming to the hair den again again and again and again. Great food

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I understand in these places you get what you pay for but my word what a dreadful meal.
Firstly the lady taking our food order could really learn to smile and not be so sharp! Not the first time iv been told that too!
The food was of poor standard. The mac and cheese was clearly microwave blasted as had conjealed to the ramacin it was in. The steak was tough as old boots and the fries... less potatoe than a mcdonalds one.
Had some ok meals in there over the years but really not impressed.
Needs major improvement!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Random meal and drinks with friends, delicious food, friendly staff especially Tracey. A wonderful evening with friends...well done team gemini

1  Thank jodiecwebster