“very great time at Gordon's place!”
NIGHT TIME GARDEN WITH PATIO, YOU CAN USE
LOUNGE COSY
KITCHEN ALL MOD CONS FOR YOU TO USE
BATHROOM WITH SHOWER &; BATH
BATHROOM - LOUSY PHOTO LOL
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mathildec...
Durham, United Kingdom
“very great time at Gordon's place!”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The place is really great : on the doorstep of Newcastle and very close to Durham, the english countryside and the sea at the same time. There's a lot of buses nearby to go almost everywhere. The house and the room are very comfortable and nice and Gordon in a very great host who is very available for his guests. We had a very good time with him and his dog and we definitely will keep in touch!

15 Nov 2017
Thjanks for your reveiw you were great guests and I hope we can stay in touch
ngot01106...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Brilliant Stay, Host, Gordon Amazing Person!”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The location of Gordon's home is so easy to get to, up the A1 (M), turn off M194, less than 1 mile from there. His Home is situated in a very quite area, with Private Parking. I have stayed in many B&Bs and Private Houses in my time, but this one was far the BEST I have expeirenced. Gordon is very helpful, knowledgable about the area, and a very friendly person, nothing, and I mean nothing seems to worry him. No wonder he is so Happy.
His home is superbb, great lounge, kitchen, bathroom. The bedroom was very comfy, and the little extras were great, a basket of snacks with information on the wifi, a robe to wear to the bathroom, all towels etc.
I will not look for anywhere else next time, i will DEFINATELY stay at Home - From - Home. 5 STAR *****

28 Sep 2017
Well thank you Nick. I knew I was ok, but feel like a bloody hero now lol. Thanks so much, and you are more than welcome, anytime, your a great guy, and great guest.

Gordon
Shaun B
Mawsley Village
“Wedding stay,”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Wow what a breathe of fresh air to see/meet such a welcoming host as Gordon, the local knowledge was invaluable for the recent wedding we attended, will definitely book a nice weekend away for my wife and I soon, would be great for a Xmas shopping expedition.

As a sales exec myself I'll also use for work

Shaun

8 Sep 2017
Thank you for such a glowing report Shaun B. It feels great to get such wonderful appreciation like this, so all my hard work paid of?? I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope that you will come back soon to stay with me.

Kindest Regards

Gordon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing