“Amazing little shop”

The Bookmark Bookshop
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely lady who runs the shop, very friendly and knowledgeable. Could spend ages just talking and browsing the shelves.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"holiday"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I love this bookshop, it’s lovely and the lady who owns it is brilliant and very knowledgeable about all types of books

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I have been to this bookshop many times. The lady there is so helpful if she doesn't have a book she will do her best to get it. It's a treasure trove and I have too keep myself in check it I would easily spend a small fortune. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

This is a lovely small bookshop with an amazing range of books the service is always good. They can get a book for you very quickly if needed.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 November 2017

This is the best bookshop I have ever been in. Marjory is a dedicated lover of books- particularly for children and read an absolutely beautiful book to my 3 children whilst we were browsing. She recommended dozens of books, has a fantastic selection and was an absolute pleasure to chat with. She lives and breathes books and has helped me to now inspire others to read in my classroom down in Lancashire- thank you so much Marjory!
I highly recommend everyone visits- you won't be disappointed!