“Morning Coffee”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Elephants In The Pantry
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Dropped in for a look round the shop but couldn't resist the smell of the fresh ground coffee or the allore of the cakes, so glad we didn't, really good coffee and cake in a nice friendly shop.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We had coffee cake and scones today at this great wee cafe.
Couldn’t recommend it highly enough. Coffee delicious and cake and scone excellent
You should go.....

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018

My daughter and I visited this lovely shop/coffee room for an afternoon cake. All of their cakes looked superb but we decided to share two of the vegan options – banana, date and rum, and chocolate, raspberry and rose. The cakes were very different, but both were extremely tasty, fresh and reasonably priced. I also had a coffee, and my daughter chose a tea from their vast selection.

All of the staff were cheerful and very friendly. I would definitely return here if I was back in this area.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I'm not normally a coffee shop type person and I don't really eat cake however my wife and I visited here during a stop in Grantown-on-Spey. It's a coffee shop but has a large store where all kinds of local produce, fair trade, organic and ethically sourced food and items can be bought. It also sells alcohol. It is very much a friendly local business. I had a peppermint tea and shared a raspberry based cake with my wife. She had a latte. The cake was delicious even though I'm not really a cake person. It was very light and full of flavour. We really enjoyed our visit here and would consider returning if we're in the area again.

Date of visit: April 2018