All reviewspresidential suitejacuzzi bathwedding receptionlakeside roomafternoon teatravelzoo voucherlovely groundswedding venuemaster of ceremoniesfour poster bedbreakfast was buffet stylecountry hotelwedding breakfastroom was largelovely hotelsconesbar menu
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Booked the venue for a school prom and was blown away with the amazing venue and staff! James and Lyndsey couldn’t be any more helpful in the preparation of the prom. Nothing was too much bother and were extremely helpful! The food was top class and served quickly and efficiently by the waiting staff. The best evening ever thanks to the wonderful staff at Mere Court.

The venue would be perfect for a wedding and I would happily get married there. No hing was too much bother!

Thanks to everyone are Mere Court for a great evening!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mematedavev
MereCourtHotel, General Manager at Mere Court Hotel And Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for your excellent review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your night and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We were looking for a Manchester airport hotel to include car parking/transfers that didn't cost a fortune and having read some dreadful reviews about other airport hotels, chose this one as it was good rate and only around £50 more than an airport car park would have cost. For a variety of reason we didn't arrive until midnight, which was a shame as we discovered for whatever reason we had been given the lodge in the grounds! So, we had a complete house for just the 2 of us with 2 really nice bedrooms,2 bathrooms,a fully fitted kitchen with dining facilities and a large lounge. I therefore cannot comment on the hotel itself or the rooms as we only saw reception, but the transfer worked very efficiently. We chose to leave the car in the grounds, keeping the keys and use the taxi shuttle service. The taxi transfer ( which takes around 15 minutes in good traffic conditions) is included in the cost and the taxi arrived very early in the morning around 10 minutes after the reception rang them and when we returned we called the same firm ourselves and were collected outside the airport within minutes.Very good service!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Simon H

Thnk you for such a lovely review. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Booked an executive room but we were very lucky to be upgraded to a bedroom in the original part of the house complete with four poster bed and overlooked the lawn. If you are looking for super modern this is not the hotel for you if looking for character then this is the hotel for you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank butterfly4max

Thank you for such a great review.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We visited the Mere Court Hotel for afternoon tea on 14th June. The surroundings are beautiful. We were greeted by a lovely waitress who showed us to our table. The service was prompt, first of all a nice glass of champagne.The selection of sandwiches were very tasty. Lovely home made scones, a wonderful selection of petit fours. A bottomless coffee pot. Overall a very enjoyable afternoon. The whole experience was superb. I would recommend the afternoon tea to anyone.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Michael T

I am delighted you enjoyed your afternoon tea. It is something we take pride in. I look forward to you returning.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Spent a night in hotel as stop off for my elderly parents during a long drive. Hotel was clean and rooms were very nice although my room was quite dark compared to parents room with more windows. Beds were comfortable with an good invigorating shower. Tv in my room was really small and I could not watch tv from my bed! Too far away. Rooms were a good size and in nicely tended grounds. We thought the hotel was good value for money and food including breakfast was excellent. Had a great stay thanks.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family