“Birthday”
Review of Brasserie Blanc

Brasserie Blanc
Ranked #13 of 105 Restaurants in Knutsford
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious! And the service was excellent and BB went out of their way to make it really special for me! Thank you x

Knutsford B, Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Ashfia A,

Thank you for our lovely 5 star review. I am delighted to hear that you and your guests had such a wonderful time with us. Thank you for choosing to celebrate such an important day with us and I am thrilled to hear that the staff made you feel special.

We do hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food was excellent as was the service. Difficult to fault, lovely ambience felt very welcome and enjoyed every mouthful.
The cheese soufflé is just a bit special, but the menu is very good with lots of choice across a variety of prices.

Dear Grace C,

Thank you for writing us such a lovely 5 star review. I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable time with us and that the service, food and atmosphere were spot on. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here and had the mussels to start which were amazing and a big portion, which was then followed by the lamb and the duck which were both cooked to perfection. The service was great and i would definitely recommend

Knutsford B, Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Arran M,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us and that the service and food did not disappoint. The duck is one of my favorites so I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it so much.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my first visit with work colleagues so much recently, that I had to return with my wife, who was also impressed with this place in every way.
The food is excellent and I can particularly recommend the filet steak, which was as good as you will get anywhere.
The service was very good and the atmosphere is really pleasant. It is a special place to dine and you will not be disappointed.

Dear Walter W,

Thank you so very much for such a wonderful 5 star review. I am so thrilled to hear that your wife enjoyed her first visit with us as much as you did. Our team work very hard to offer our guests a friendly, welcoming environment with delicious food and efficient service so I am very happy to hear that your experience reflects this.

We look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Assistant Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We were last here some time back, when the restaurant was Loch Fyne. But it's better under the new ownership, and people we know here like it. So, encouraged by a special offer, we gave it a try: a successful try. The service was courteous and efficient. As for the food, we both had celeriac salad with a poached egg for a starter and it was tasty and original. After that I enjoyed my Barnsley lamb chop. My wife had a Mediterranean vegetable dish, which was fine except the aubergine could have done with a bit more cooking, The meal was very good value.

Thank you Anglicano for such a lovely review. I am delighted to hear that you were swayed into giving us a try and that we did not disappoint you. The set menu, which you ordered off of changes the first Thursday of every month, so we are very excited to begin serving the April Menu this week. I do hope that we will see you again soon to give it a try.

Assistant Manager