“The place for beer and gin”
Review of Dexter & Jones

Dexter & Jones
Ranked #1 of 6 Nightlife in Knutsford
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dexter & Jones Craft Beer & Artisan Gin Bottle Shop. Based in Knutsford, Cheshire we are offer over 450 different bottled beers and 100+ gins individually selected from around the world. We also have 10 constantly changing keg beers on draft as well as 10 different gins served by the glass with the recommended tonic, garnish and lots of ice, the perfect serve!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went in today to have a mooch around and decided on some gifts for people. What a mistake, not only did I find myself in a cosy, comfortable bar/shop, the member of staff allowed me to look around, then was there to indulge me in my varied questions on their extensive range of beers and gin, with genuine, open and knowledgeable responses.

I was really please to find that they stocked my favourites of both, unusually as both are somewhat rare finds.

Price wise, nothing more that you’d expect, I’ll definately be returning and am already planning a visit with friends for an evening tipple!

If you’re undecided or want advise I’d recommend Dexter and Jones highly.

Date of experience: November 2018
"benches"
"fab"
"toilets"

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Place my wife and I visit for a drink before we go for a meal. Have various unusual gins and beers. Place different to a normal bar. Staff very helpful in telling you about products. Busy place and atmosphere great.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Great venue, with a very social feel. Wonderful selection of beers in both bottles/cans and on tap, as well as Gins for those that prefer that type of thing. Highly recommended

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I tried the coffee and chocolate Gin served with Orange and juniper.
What a great way to try different types of Gins and mixers, lovely vibe in here.
It was so busy on Sat evening that the barman had to clear us a path to the door when it was time to leave!

Date of experience: September 2018