“Best service - 5 STARS ”

Revolution Loughborough
Ranked #70 of 275 Restaurants in Loughborough
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went to Luff to see my missus- went for some food and drinks at Revs - bar staff were excellent and so too were food staff. Want to stay a particular thank you to Ashley who was management at the time - made everything so easy and efficient. I Can’t think of anyone else who would make our night better.

1  Thank ITSEVERYDAYBRO23

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Disgustingly poor environment. Alcohol everywhere, seems like no-one ever cleans it. Food wasn't tasty either, tasted like ready made meals customised. Would definitely not recommend it again.

1  Thank Dot D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited briefly for some birthday drinks.

As always with Revolution, the decor is wonderful - very airy and plenty of seating. The outside 'Vodka Garden' is fab; plenty of heaters!

Drinks are expensive though - we had a long island iced tea and a double jäger and red bull for £20! Steep. We didn't stay for another.

Revolution L, General Manager at Revolution Loughborough, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Shinzy,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate the feedback!

Double jaiger and redbull is an expensive option! Next time why not try our Das Bomb vodka which is similar to Jaiger and a single and mix is only £3

Alternatively send us your contact details to Loughborough@revolution-bars.co.uk and we will send you a FREE Revolution Card which will give you 241 Cocktails all week (except Saturdays after 9pm) as well as other offers available

Thanks!
Team Revolution

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Never in my life have I found myself so compelled to write a review. Me and a friend entered the 'restaurant' at 19:40. We approached the bar and quite happily waited to be served for roughly 10 minutes. During this time, a woman walked up beside me, began asking the barmaid questions which led to her order, of food and drink, being taken before mine. When I asked the barmaid why this happened she insisted that the woman had been waiting at the other end of the bar before me. Considering I had watched the woman walk in from outside, and that there had been only two people at the bar, I found this unlikely. When my order was finely taken, one of the drinks we received had coffee granules in it. As a bartender I can understand that this happens. However, upon telling the barmaid, I was granted a rude response with no attempt at a smile. After she re-poured my drink, there was again no smile, and no word. After taking my drink outside, and having had a few sips, my friend points out that there is still coffee granules in my drink. I go back to the bar and despite being incredibly annoyed, I approach a different barmaid with politeness and a smile. However I'm again greeted with rudeness. The only thing she says is 'what drink is it?' And again theres no attempt at a smile.
Very disappointed as I've spent a lot of time here on nights out. Evidently, the alcohol, dimmed light, and loud music disguised the unpleasant nature of the staff. The food here is great, the drinks are OK, and the staff (perhaps solely the ones I met today) are rude.

Hi Matt,

Apologies that your visit wasn't up to expectation. Please can you send your contact details to Loughborough@revolution-bars.co.uk so that we can get in touch.

Thanks!
Revolution Team

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends came for a birthday meal at the beginning of June. The food was great, the cocktails were excellent and the service was top notch. Lauren and Ashley took great care of us! We will be visiting again soon!!

Thanks Steph!