All reviews sea view coast restaurant third floor deluxe room super sunday christmas party sea front lovely hotel cooked to perfection large bathroom sunday lunch lovely room comfy bed evening meal stayed for one night cooked breakfast enjoyable stay
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I have stayed a couple of times at The Hotel Victoria over a weekend whilst visiting friends on the area. On the first occasion I had a sea view room which provided a great backdrop to my visit. It’s fair to say some of the rooms are looking dated with tired decor and furnishings but represented good value. On my latest stay I ate in the hotel’s bar and was impressed with the food offering.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I was in Lowestoft for work, and was surprised when I arrived at the Hotel Victoria, as the company don't usually put us in such nice places. I had a single room which was very comfortable. TV and Free Wi-Fi included. The bathroom was small but adequate. The restaurant was lovely, food was excellent, I recommend the Blueberry and Blackcurrant Eton mess, I know it should be strawberries, but try it you will love it. Breakfast was a FULL English, Black Pudding included, plenty of toast, jams and spreads. but there was a lot of other choices, fruit, yoghurts, cereals etc. The staff were really friendly, and the service was excellent.

Room tip: There are some rooms with a beach view, good in the Summer I would think.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

reserved for afternoon tea, such attention to detail, lovely white clothed table and sea view and hotel gardens. staff very welcoming and very friendly. we were impressed and highly recommend. food was plentiful and nothing was too much trouble.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Another excellent stay at Hotel Victoria. Friendly and caring staff . Excellent breakfast and meals in comfortable surroundings. Great view of Lowestoft beach from our room . Second stay definitely be back

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We had a sea-facing room for the weekend - it was a big room - it was clean and we enjoyed staying there. It is a great location on the beach and a short walk to town. We never had to use the car as everything was close by.

Date of stay: September 2018