All reviews turkey and tinsel entertainment manager first class executive room pool and jacuzzi each evening coach trip shower room plenty of choice sunday lunch high standard food is excellent relaxing break buffet style night stay great weekend short break
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Very disappointed with our stay
Room was awful,classed as en-suite but actually an alcove in the bedroom with a sliding door, no window or ventilation and very little privacy
Breakfast was a joke, the two coach parties got there before us so no bacon,eggs,bread for toast or yogurts. The friendly staff did bring some eventually but only four slices of bread for the four of us and this for £94 for bread and breakfast.
The public rooms are ok and the small swimming pool area quite pleasant but how they can justify the dreadful bedrooms is beyond me.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Really nice hotel facing the sea front about 50 yards back from the promenade. A small car park to the front in which at a push you could probably get 10/12 cars.

I had a single room through my choice and the room its self was more than big enough noting the amount of time I spent in it.

The hotel has a bar, a small exercise room, indoor swimming pool & jacuzzi. There is a nice well furnished lounge at the front of the hotel.

The staff were superb, I have no complaints about any of them. They were all helpful professional & looked as if they enjoyed dealing with customers. I had 2 small issues during my stay & they were both dealt with within hours.

Kudos to the chef as the food was excellent. Breakfast was various choices full English, toast, porridge, various fruits & cereals. Evening meal was 4 courses which varied every night.

The whist part of the holiday was really good. Circa 60 people playing whist all at a really decent standard. It was run professionally which lead to a really enjoyable time.

Gripes:-

In room biscuits only on the first day!

If you like soap & shampoo take it with you as there was just body & hair liquid wash which I found left me feeling sticky.

I wasn't happy with the wires for the bedside light running between the matrass & the bed clothes.

Whilst the single room was fine, the bathroom is so small that you bump into things when you do anything.

These are minor gripes to me & they would not stop me booking again. It was an excellent holiday. Well worth booking if you are intending to holiday in the area.

FYI don't get caught like I did. The address of the hotel is Lytham St Anne's. According to my taxi driver who is also the registrar for Lytham, Lytham St Anne's doesn't exist, it is Lytham and a separate place called St Anne's of Sea.

I walked between the 2 & they are circa 4 miles apart.

I got off the train at Lytham & the hotel is in St Anne's on Sea so if you are going by train get off at St Anne's on Sea and save a £10 taxi bill.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Lovely clean room, very friendly helpful staff nothing too much trouble for them.
Excellent food, worth a visit just for the marvellous food.
Our third stay and we will be back as soon as possible.
Tom the manager runs a quality hotel thanks to him his team are professional.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Clifton park hotel stayed here for 2 evenings I would say that it is a 3 star hotel only because of the state of the rooms and evening meal .The room we stayed in could of done with updating ,the food at night was ok but not all home made,but have to say the breakfast was excellent. Location great 2 minutes from shopping areas and pier,bus stop opposite hotel to get into Blackpool,parking get there early as parking could be a problem ,one lot of visitors couldn’t get to their car as other cars parked in way keys had been left at reception but the receptionist could not drive so The guess could not get to the car

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018

My self and my husband stayed here last week Monday until Friday the hotel is loverly loads of places to sit to have a drink bed room was a little tired but it was very clean the food was loverly the staff are very help full the bus stop is just over the road the beach is just down the street would not hesitate in booking here again best place to stay

Room Tip: Ask for room on the front of hotel bigger rooms
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple