Whitchurch Spice Tandoori Indian Restaurant And Takeaway
Ranked #57 of 98 Restaurants in Ross-on-Wye
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We came across this restaurant by chance one evening and then visited three times during our week holiday in this area. The menu satisfied the tastes of all in our party and the quality didn’t disappoint.

2  Thank Paul F

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We booked a weekend away this beautiful summer and managed to choose the one where it rained and rained and rained. All was not lost however. Staff in the bar were friendly and helpful but the real pleasure was the Indian restaurant attached. My vegan partner had vegetable Binary, which was one of the best he ever had (and he's an old man!) I had the sunset chicken (recommended by the bar staff) which was absolutely delicious. Great service too. Recommended.

2  Thank Clairef R
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Walked in as I heard loads of great comments - was asked what time I wanted my take away as it’s all cooked to order! - 35 minutes later I took deliver of the best Indian I have had in my 4 years of living in Herefordshire - great services and the food was stunning - keep it up guys

3  Thank 1982jags
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal with excellent service and superb food. They work hand in hand with The Crown, so real ale was definitely a good accompaniment to the food. Take away service is available as well.

3  Thank Ivy291104

Travellers who viewed Whitchurch Spice Tandoori Indian Restaurant And Takeaway also viewed

Lea, Ross-on-Wye
Whitchurch, Ross-on-Wye

Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire
Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire

Been to Whitchurch Spice Tandoori Indian Restaurant And Takeaway? Share your experiences!