Reviews (1 424)
1 424 results
All reviews estuary view welcome drink complimentary gin and sherry lighting system cinema room on arrival lovely hotel white company toiletries little touches car park crab steam room stunning location beautiful room out of season relaxing stay following morning
115 - 120 of 1 424 reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Lovely views over the harbour and wonderful staff Joe and Helena esp great fun and great service, wedding room was nice and private with a great terrace and fresh pizzas, the Jetty restaurant was a wow factor place lavish and stylish and the rooms comfortable clean and with free gin and sherry wow with great views over the harbour.

Room Tip: pay extra for terrace over the harbour
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Jason P, General Manager at Salcombe Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear lookout111

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I am so pleased you enjoyed you stay with us. We very much hope to be bale to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

If you want a relaxed, luxurious hotel in an idealic Devonshire village, then look no further. This place has it all. Fantastic views of the estuary, that, when the sun hits it at a certain time of day, looks like a river of diamonds. The beach across the estuary is easy to reach by a little boat, which runs every 5 minutes. Nearby are restaurants, pubs, little boutiques, and beaches. They even have their very own distillery.
The hotel rooms are fresh, clean and modern, with a yatching theme throughout the hotel.
The restaurant is open and the quality of food is high.
We are definitely coming back again, maybe in the winter next time :D

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Careysfunkywear

Thank you so much for your kind words and I am so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Salcombe so much. We look forward to welcoming you back again and the winters here are beautiful as well.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Highly disappointed with the service in this hotel. It has an amazing view but sadly was in desperate need of updating its common areas. Very dirty furniture. It’s in an amazing bay with all the views. Unfortunately the price is not in line with luxury it promises.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Anna S

Dear Anna S

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write this review, I am also sorry that your experience was marred by poor service. Please could I ask that you contact me directly on jason.parry@harbourhotels.co.uk in order for me to address this personally for you. Thank you once again adn I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is a lovely hotel but quite expensive. The location is superb but our room was quite small. We were disappointed with the restaurant as we had booked on a dinner bed & breakfast rate but the staff seemed unaware and confused about this, we also had to wait quite a while, views from the hotel are great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank JArt6262
Jason P, General Manager at Salcombe Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear JArt6262

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here, I apologise for the issues you encountered in the Jetty and I have been through this with our Operations Manager. Should you wish to discuss your review further, please contact me directly on jason.parry@harbourhotels.co.uk. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

From arriving to leaving Excellant from the chap who took my car and parked it to the chap who collected brought it down to the turntable turn my car around ,to the fabulous staff especially the waiting staff who were very friendly and always there insight ,

The food was Excellant again from our welcoming presco to the evening meals can highly recommend everything about the hotel ,

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Rachel B

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel here, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay so much. We hope to welcome you back again very soon.