“Hard to beat breakfast”

The Queens Head Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 70 Restaurants in Tavistock
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very tasty full English breakfast with toast and tea. Can't beat the quality and value of this staple.

manager j, Guest Relations Manager at The Queens Head Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your review and we are pleased that you enjoyed your breakfast. Hope to welcome you back in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have to admit sat the beginning of the queens head opening it was awful but I can honestly take it all back... the last year I have been going a lot and the standard has gone through the roof for me ... the staff are lovely... the app is brilliant and the food is so so so much better... hot and tasty... me and my children go there as often as we can I can now truly recommend The Queens Head x

Thank you very much for your review and for revisiting. The team are pleased that you have enjoyed your meals at the Queens Head.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Brilliant food, really yummy and able to be ordered via app from my table.
Bottomless coffee, no not filtered basic, I'm drinking Lattes.
Amazing food, so much so that for the first time EVER tottaly unable to finish but refuse to give up on desert as Apple pie and Ice cream just about to arrive.
The staff are so professional you would think you were dining some place at four times the price. Best to book a table as it is obvious this place is no secret, even 8.45 on a Wednesday evening there is bearly a table free. The man of the hour is Scott or so I'm told,I walked in, in a fowel mood, after a 7 hr drive from London and finding the place I was meant to stay was unavailable, but his level of service and attitude which simply can not be bought, turned my mood right arround (Heads up to the boss, look after this bloke of he will be poached)
Defiantly adding this place to my Go to List when in the area.

Thank you for your great review and im sure Scott will appreciate the mention. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We visited today and normally our visit is fantastic but today we visited and was very quiet so I ordered some drinks
So I visited the church and my dad came in he was a little upset as the table next to him was tajen and a family csme in and bought their own drinks and food in and was a little loud too.
This was my dad's first day out in over a month as he is recovering from a heart attack and took all I could to get him to come out as he was so afraid to come out
So we ended up leaving without ordering food and my dad left his 3 bottles of Becks.
Because of this today has pushed him back from leaving the house.
Not too happy today as my family tried everything to get my dad to come out and when we did this happens

3  Thank maff

Thank you for your feedback. The team are sorry we were unable to make your visit a more positive experience.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Good food at great prices. Lovely fire to sit beside whilst drinking an early morning coffee which can be topped up again and again.

Thank you for your review and we hope you keep returning for your morning coffee.