“Birthday present”

Rose & Olive Vintage Tearooms
Ranked #13 of 70 Restaurants in Uckfield
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Description: Beautiful vintage tearooms serving all day brunches, light lunches, delicious homemade cakes, savouries, cream teas, pre-booked afternoon teas and refreshments - all freshly baked by our qualified Chef and served on pretty vintage china. Our Tearooms can also be booked for vintage tea parties & private functions.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I was bought a voucher for afternoon tea for 2 which I took today,all I can say is that it was amazing. Lovely atmosphere and staff, beautiful food. Would certainly go back and recommend to others.

Claire H, Owner at Rose & Olive Vintage Tearooms, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Thank you for such a lovely review - I’m so pleased you had a wonderful time and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

This tearoom is great.

There are all home made cakes, even a gluten free one, and lovely pots of tea with cups and saucers, and even Apostle teaspoons! I have not seen those in a while!

they also do light lunches, cream teas, and sandwiches.

You are served at table, and the waitresses wear clothes of the period (40/50s)
It took me back a few years to see them wearing the style my mum wore.
The food is excellent and the staff very friendly.

Claire H, Owner at Rose & Olive Vintage Tearooms, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! We love creating and evoking memories with what we do so I’m so pleased you found it a trip down memory lane! We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Just visited this delightful tea rooms. Husband had cream scone, I had a cheese one and must say both were delicious.

Claire H, Owner at Rose & Olive Vintage Tearooms, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you for a lovely review! I’m so pleased you enjoyed our scones - we hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Lovely tea room with fantastic service, wonderful selection of teas and cakes to die for. Highly recommend the Beautiful Honey Bee Rooibus tea and pear and amaretto cake.

Claire H, Owner at Rose & Olive Vintage Tearooms, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for a wonderful review. Honey Bee Beautiful Tea truly is like sunshine in a cup so I’m so pleased you liked it. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

A lovely, friendly vintage tearoom. A welcoming and cosy setting. The afternoon tea was delicious. Great variation of sandwiches, the cheese and chutney ones were our favourite. Light scones with delicious homemade black cherry jam and clotted cream. We were beaten before trying the cakes but having taken them home for later, The carrot cake was fantastic. We would highly recommend Rose and Olive Tearoom and we would definitely go again.

Thank you for a wonderful review - this means the world to us! We hope to welcome you again soon!