All reviews italian menu booked the honeymoon suite race meeting modern facilities chain hotels rugby league full english decent size would highly recommend this hotel double room plenty of parking next morning saturday night breakfast was excellent overnight stop pleasant stay excellent value for money
Reviewed 30 September 2018

we booked the Honeymoon Suite and when we got there they gave us the keys to room 2 which IMO was a double room on the main road. After complaining i did say a double room IS NOT A SUITE so they moved us to the other end of the hotel which was a lot quieter and bigger and i did suggest that this room should be the HONEYMOON SUITE. If i was newly wed and got room 2 think i would be disappointed.

The food was good for the money

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel. It was spotlessly clean. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, the owners should be very thankful to have such an amazing team.
Breakfast was excellent
We ate in the restaurant in the evening, plenty of choice on the menu. The food was perfect. Peppercorn sauce is to die for.
I would highly recommend and hope to stay again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is comfortable and clean. The staff very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast is good. The rooms are not very sound proofed as you can hear next room’s TV and when they are on the phone.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing family run hotel. Staff were incredible and couldn't do enough for me when I needed to be in Warrington at short notice to visit my nan in hospital. They looked after me day and night and we so accomodating. The food in the restaurant is OUTSTANDING - Proper homemade Italian food (and I should know I lived in Italy for a while) the restaurant deserves to be busier. Everything about the hotel was absolutely spotless. I mean immaculate. I've seen 5 star hotels less clean than Villaggio. The drinks in the bar are great, the breakfast (made to order) is absolutely incredible. Seriously seriously impressed. After a lifetime working in travel and hotels I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. (Hint: even if you are on your own the Bridal Suite is a bargain at £80 including breakfast). I just wanted to thank all the staff for looking after me (and briefly my mum) during such horrible circumstances. Unfortunately my nan passed away a few days ago, but I wanted to say thank you to all of you at the hotel for making such a tough time a little easier. You are very valued and appreciated and you do an incredible job. A gem of a hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JourneysWanderlust
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Just back from a weekend break with my husband, stayed in room 4. The room was large, bedding lovely, nice size tv, large bathroom and shower. The room was very clean including the bathroom. We got a lovely informative welcome. We both felt throughout the whole weekend that nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. We ate in the restaurant and the food was delicious and reasonable. The breakfast was perfect ( and I'm a chef who's a bit fussy!). We shall return here! Thank you so much to all the staff for a lovely weekend.

Date of stay: July 2018