“Tea time treat”
Review of The Bentlands Pub

The Bentlands Pub
Ranked #13 of 46 Nightlife in Wolverhampton
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent quality. Great value for money and brilliant friendly service. Had lemon pepper chicken with salad and jacket potato. My partner had sweet and sour chicken with rice and chips. Presentation was lovely. Good size portions.

Date of experience: April 2017

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Food was well cooked, and good value for money. Would highly recommend. Service friendly and professional

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

The food is brilliant and clearly home made, it's slightly pricy but worth every penny, would 100% recommend, child friendly and the fussy teens definitely enjoyed it! Thankyou!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

My wife had unfortunately broken her foot last week so I had been chief cook all week so we thought we would get cab and treat ourselves to a meal out at our favourite pub. On arrival just after 2.00pm we found it very quiet, only a couple of tables taken. It didn't get any busier during the time we were there. I ordered sweet & sour chicken (one of my favourites) and my wife had dos enchiladas. Surprisingly my s & s chicken was not up to its normal high standard, the batter was hard and greasy. Whils't this was disappointing the meal was generally good. This was offset for by the helpfulness of the staff who when requested brought additional drinks to the table. Overall another pleasant meal out.

2  Thank Philip C
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Yet again the Bentlands holds its own for the quality of its food. Tex Mex that was not only excellent but we have yet to find another venue in the area than can compete withe the food they serve. Portions are generous and food choice is broad including mainstream grills.

We were a table of six - I had booked and they were also coping with some much larger tables, but the staff were really positive and organised.

Granted it was possibly a little noiser than usual but it all added to the atmosphere for ourselves who had been before and friends who this was new to - but they loved it and will go back.

The other bonus of The Bentlands is that generally mid week you do not need to book and whilst they do serve restaurant wise, you can also order food at the bar and eat in the pub area.
Which ever I strongly recommend you try.

Date of experience: January 2017