“Great stay”

Ranked #254 of 558 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Easter visit. Staff in hotel made us feel so welcome including emma and another receptionist and faith in bar(making excellent coffees too) highly recommend hotel with great restaurant with food eve meal and breakfast

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I thought I would try something a little different this year as my mom is the important special person to me so I booked a mother's day lunch and ever can I say was greeted by faith who made us very welcome and very polite ... we was then greeted by Tina who once again very polite her and faith always smiling and always around when you need them if there is anything else you need ....my mom had a very special day and has asked if we are gonna book up next year and I said definitely....

Always the staff on reception every time I come in as come in and have a drink a few times a week always a smile in there faces and make u feel very welcome every visit so a special thanks to Sophie... Sarah... Emma...and Steph xx would definitely recommend 5* for this hotel x

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The food was absolutely beautiful and the service was amazing. The staff are very happy and pleasant especially Tina, Rachael and faith. Would definitely return and recommend.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Great service! Great food! Great staff! Matt, Richard, Tina, Faith and Lisa all excellent!
Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Steak was not fresh and not cooked right. I ordered medium done, it was fully done. It looked like the meat just came out of the fridge, it had a strange structure and no taste to it. Vegetables were not fresh and not well prepared.
Wine: we asked for a wine list, which we got. We picked wine from the list, then the manager came back with 3 bottles of wine that were not on the list, saying that this was all the wine that he had! Then why come up with the wine list? Coffee: I ordered a cappuccino after dinner, but got something that was more a macchiato with too much milk or not enough coffee.