“Miss Peterson ”

Add it.
Beefeater
Ranked #229 of 542 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the Mosley Park Beefeater as family- my Mother and Sister we’re visiting from Yorkshire and staying in the Premier Inn. We we were served by an excellent waitress on the evening called Linda/ Lynda who could not do enough for us. We were served with a smile and although it was busy she was very attentive . The food was very good too. My Mother and Sister received the same excellent service in the morning at breakfast from Yvonne and Charlotte who again made them feel welcome and were very attentive. This was our first time there and we will definitely visit again.

1  Thank LostCustomer1

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for one night in the Premier Inn next door. This is definitely one of the better Beefeaters in my opinion. The environment is nice, service is the right speed and the food is good. Everything you want on a midweek business trip.

Has Scallops in the menu to start which I would recommend.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Visited this restaurant with no real expectations but left very satisfied. Good food and excellent service from Linda. I will return.

1  Thank guidotpoplegend
Reviewed 24 March 2018

We enjoyed a Great "Premier Breakfast" here while staying at the Premier inn next door . Friendly staff ( Linda) and delicious food cooked to order (by James apparently) .. would definitely eat here again next time we are in that area

1  Thank Andy63
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Food and service was excellent, for starters I had potato dippers and my wife had prawn cocktail ( both lovely ). We both had steaks for mains which were superb and were cooked to perfection. This was easily the best steak meal id had out in a long time.
The service was also excellent and we were looked after by " Linda " and we will certainly being visiting in the near future. Thankyou Linda

1  Thank Graham B