“Mid week eat”

Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Liming is a lively restaurant located just seconds from Worthing sea-front , offering a contemporary twist on traditional Mexican cuisine, friendly staff and great surroundings. Established in 2006 it has continuing success and is one of Worthing's most popular restaurants. Whether you are having a family get together, a romantic meal for two, or a large group booking, there is enough room to go around. There is also a cocktail bar available for hire on the 1st floor which serves as the ideal venue for Birthdays, Anniversaries and leaving parties.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I love mexican food so I was really looking forward to this especially as we want to venture out into Worthing more now we live closer to here than Brighton.

The decor was great and for a Monday night, there was a good atmosphere in here. Staff were fairly friendly.

Food portion were a good size, however I would have liked a bit more flavour. Three of us had burritos and would have liked more kick to our food! However lots of things on the menu looked very tasty so I'd go back to sample some of the other options.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Such a great restaurant the food never disappoints, service good as well as it was really busy, the cocktails are really nice especially the strawberry dacouries lol!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We came here for a friends birthday. They were more than helpful in letting me bring in a cake beforehand and serving it etc.

I still think the restaurant is a little overpriced, but I cannot fault what I had on this visit. The enchiladas were absolutely delicious, I would rally recommend them. No complaints from the rest of the table either.

Overall a good time, we would come again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Fajitas amazing, even better on a Sunday when they have an offer! Great lunch menu too, always good quality food. Tried the takeaway that was a delicious treat too

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice experience. Food was very nice, very filling and good quality. Good choices to choose from as well. Service was quick and efficient, manager very friendly. Kids looked after well, good choices on kids menu as well. Will be back.