“Afternoon tea delight”
Review of The Happy Teapot

The Happy Teapot
Ranked #81 of 395 Restaurants in Worthing
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Popped into this delightful little tea shop for afternoon tea. The staff were all extremely young but very thoughtful. Food was exciting and different and teapot was topped up on request. Very pleased with the service.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Scrumptious afternoon tea, a present from my daughter. One of the loveist afternoon teas I have had.
So many cakes first time I have ever been defeated and not eaten it all.
We were able to take home what we didn't eat.
Such a lovely couple of hours spent with my super daughter in pleasant surroundings with gorgeous cakes and very friendly staff
Will certainly return.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

The atmosphere in this cosy little cafe was perfect for our afternoon tea. The selection of cakes was amazing and the sandwiches were delicious. We thought the staff were friendly and helpful. We had rung ahead to advise that one of our party was dairy free. She even got the most wonderful selection of cakes to go with her afternoon tea so she didn’t feel she was missing out.
All in all I would highly recommend The Happy Teapot.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Visited for the first time this afternoon for a baby shower. Wow what a place! Lots of tea and the sandwiches scones and cakes were delicious. All homemade and so much that we all took boxes home!! The staff were helpful and welcoming. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

My friend had seen this place before and liked the look of it so we decided to drop in here for tea and cake on a rainy Saturday afternoon.

It was a lovely little place and we sat down and looked at the menu. I was very surprised and very happy to see so much vegan choices. We opted for tea and cake. in fact all the cakes were vegan I think. i had a very nice Red Velvet. Everyone liked their cakes very much.

I noted from the specials board that there was plenty on offer for me. So was a really nice find.We don't live locally, but if we are in the are would definitely come back.

Service was fine and prompt. we enjoyed very much so i do recommend.