“Good food ”

Ranked #16 of 386 Restaurants in Worthing
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established February 2013A family run restaurant offering authentic Thai Street Food in a relaxed Thai Street style of dining.We offer a full lunch, evening and take-away menu which is constantly evolving as Yamin gains more and more confidence in the kitchen, included in these menu's is a comprehensive Vegetarian section and some child friendly options.Not all Thai food is spicy, over half our menu is either non-spiced or mild and Yamin is more than happy to adjust a dish to suit your tastebuds.Large parties (6+) are advised to adopt a Tapas style of ordering and eating as we have a small kitchen that cannot accommodate more than 2 workers, this way everyone gets to enjoy the food as it comes out and no one is left waiting for their dish. PLUS this is how food is eaten in Thailand ;-)
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Basic interior but the food was of a good quality and well priced. Service was ok and would eat there again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here last night on the recommendation of my cousin who lives in the area and boy did she get it right.
We had the dumplings, tempura prawns and stunning spring rolls to start followed by a chicken noodle and veg dish (sorry can't remember the name) a crispy king prawn dish in tamarind sauce which was to die for and the best tamarind duck I've ever had...and I don't like duck....and a chicken pad thai. Can honestly say it was the best thai food we've eaten...better than some we've had in Thailand. ...we had a bottle of wine. A few chaang beers and it was £80 for the 3 of us. Lovely friendly staff. Next time in Worthing this is a definite.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I was hesitant to review this restaurant as I didn’t want it to get so busy that it would be hard to book and change in some way. However, after last nights dinner I must share the experience. The service and food have got to be given 10/10 for authenticity. It took me back to my Thai holiday and my my there are all natural ingredients so we were told except prawn crackers, that’s gluten free. We had fish cakes spare ribs followed by duck pad Thai and green chicken curry - delicious - Many thanks to Yaman and her super team

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Strange little place down bath street. Hectic and a bit haphazard but you can't help but like its soul. The owner knows her stuff and is a real character (only a bit scary) and even though I didn't quite get what I ordered it was still tasty and satisfying . The dumplings and squid for starters are a good choice as is the huge portion of tempura veg -loads of choice for mains -will go back, very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here on a couple of occasions and always a pleasure! The food is really great quality and the staff are always so lovely and helpful. You can tell they are passionate about their restaurant. My family always come here and take new friends and they’re always impressed! I highly recommend and the prices are very reasonable.