“Crowded cafe with strange seating.”

Small Batch Coffee Company
Ranked #8 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Worthing
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited with friends one lunch time, and the food was ordinary, and too large. It was very crowded - possibly with people trying it because it was new. We had to sit on high stools, because of the crowding, which were not good for 60-something ladies!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well where to start. This place is great, the staff are fantastic, no matter what kind of day it is for them they are always in a great mood and very friendly and chatty. Service is impeccable and faultless every time I have been there. Atmosphere in the place is always good too, with good background music to lift any kind of mood depending on which staff is allowed access to the music choices it helps make it always different.
Excellent food choices on Fridays a pop up pancake shop comes in which are brilliant, on Saturdays they normally have doughnut days and they are just delicious. The rest of the food choices are brilliant.
And as for the coffee well it is the best place to go for that without doubt in the town. Every month they change the blend which still yet to have a bad flavour.
Only thing I would say is sometimes there is not enough seating purely because they are just so busy which is more of a compliment of them being so good.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I came here to meet a couple of friends, although known for their coffee I brought a hot chocolate, it's was delicious and very nicely presented, I also ordered some food which was great too. Prices are reasonable and the place itself is very stylish, staff are nice and helpful too.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Went in there with my friend for a caramelatte as i shouldn't have caffeine so have to have syrup in my coffee.I asked if i could have a syrup in my coffee but they don't sell syrup so walked out & went for a caramelatte somewhere else.

1  Thank Alysia S
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We've always enjoyed coming here, great staff who are friendly and happy. Amazing food and the whole place has a great vibe. My one and only bugbear (As a tea drinker) is you can't get a large tea and more frustrating is When your teapot arrives half filled. Come on guys, you can get a large coffee. See pic for how our teapots were filled.