“Disappointing on this occasion”

ASK Italian - Worthing
Ranked #98 of 383 Restaurants in Worthing
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ASK Italian in Worthing is a place for great food and warm service. Think fresh bread made to tear and share. A glass of fine wine worth deserving of your time. Delicious main dishes prepared the traditional way. Everything we know and love about Italian food is served straight to your table. Take a look at our Worthing menu and, if you like what you see, book a table.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

For the first time ever, the food was disappointing. This was the first time we ordered in advance so that we could collect our food and take it away - perhaps this explains the fact that the food was lukewarm and looked and tasted as if it had been cooked and kept warm for some time. The staff were as lovely and helpful as ever, but we won't be 'taking away' again. I feel quite bad not leaving a good review, but I'm being honest.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visit Ask in Worthing regularly and the food and service is consistently good. However, the last two visits have resulted in disappointment as they seem to have reduced the amount they put on a pizza. In fact adding extra toppings seems to be treated and replacement rather than additional topping which I have pointed out to them twice. It seems profit before customer satisfaction takes a precedent here as so many other places. We will therefore in future vote with our feet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner visted on saturday night it was very busy but this did not affect how the staff were working. The starters and the mains were delicious to say the very least i had the asparagus and pancetta carbonara. The big let down was the pudding i had the white chocolate mousee with the starwberries and pistachios i had 1 starwberrie cut into 4 and 6 pieces off pistachio the picture did not look anything like my desert. My parter had the etna cake the toffee was meant to melt the dome but the waitress poured the source over and the toffee source was cold.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Everytime we come to Worthing im physically pulled here by my daughter who loves this place. The staff are brilliant and friendly. Being a single mum with two kids under 5 its sometimes tough to have any form of sit down lunch but the team here cant do enough for you. The food is great and after our last visit my daughter told the manager she never wanted to leave! Thank you to the team we may not be very regular visitors but you make my daughters day everytime we do come!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Came here saturday for our date night quite late in the evening. Got a really friendly welcome and some shots on arrival. The manager basically let me change what i wanted to get my favourite dish and was a genuinely nice attentive guy! The food was amazing ... hats off to the chef. Will be coming back alot more often! :-)