“Notmsure”
Review of Just Wok

Just Wok
Ranked #67 of 212 Restaurants in Banbury
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Description: New Oriental takeaway just opened since October 2015, offering fresh and home made cuisines - Chinese, Cantonese, Thai and Malay. Over 100 classic dishes to choose from at competitive prices. Just Wok also offers a good range of Gluten free dishes, please ask chef for advice. Free parking facilities right outside the shop. Feel free to ask us if your dish is not listed. Closed on Mondays, but OPEN on Bank Holiday Mondays.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to try a takeaway from here for the first time based on the reviews. Still can't decide for sure. Good size portions, fresh tasting but the black bean sauce dish was a little bland perhaps. One dish was forgotten & as I could only get through to an answer machine didn't get round to complaining. On reflection will be unlikely to use them again.

Justwokbanbury, Counter assistant at Just Wok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello am sorry to hear your first visit was just 3 stars, May I ask when did you order? What item was missing? If you want your black bean dish stronger flavoured, we can do that as it’s cooked fresh from order. Our opening hours are 4:30pm to 10:30pm Wednesday to Sunday.

Feel free to call us at the shop or via our Mobile phone number, where you can find on our paper menus or our website: justwokbanbury.com

We do hope you contact us so that we can give us a second chance.

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Service was great, owner is very welcoming and really helpful with vegan options and allergens! Food was banging, loved it! Veggie chow mein is out of this world.

1  Thank Claudia G
Justwokbanbury, Owner at Just Wok, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Lol. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your meal from here. Feedback is always important to us. We hope to see you again. Xx

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We just came in for a quick takeaway, service was fantastic and very accommodating! Especially for two vegans, they had so many options! Best place for a take out in the banbury area! P.s garlic broccoli was insanely good!

Thank you so much for using us and to leave a wonderful review, we are so happy your visit was a excellent one. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you soon. Xx

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I moved recently so I've decide to try Just Wok ,hoping it will be my new local Chinese take away so i don't have to go to town every time I fancy Chinese.Food was poor and greasy.My order get mixed up and instead thick noodles i've got thin noodles which I don't like.Very long waiting time for your food .Card payment accepted on payments above £15 which I didn't know about as in my other Chinese take away i always pay by card even if i just order noodles for less than £6 . Food is expensive Shame...

1  Thank Elena K
Justwokbanbury, Manager at Just Wok, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

I am so sad to hear that, food quality is very important to us. I would like to investigate your order, I would hate to lose your custom. Please let me know the following:

1.day you ordered
2. Was your Oder a walk-in or phone and collect??
3. Your name used for the pick up order
4. A brief description of what you ordered?

I await for your response. Thank you for your time

Regards
Manager
Just wok

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

In Banbury for the weekend with family and chose this over our regular Chens Cottage.
Food was easily on a par although the Satay dish was terrible... not the authentic sticky spicy peanut type dish you would expect but a very salty, gravy type dish.
Only other complaint was being told 45 minutes to an hour for delivery to get it an hour and a half later!
Expensive enough too.

Justwokbanbury, Manager at Just Wok, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are sad to hear your visit was just average, we will take your feedback seriously and will improve on what’s been said.
we always try strive to cook dishes from fresh to offer the best quality for you and this can take some time. Unfortunately we are a small family business and we don’t have our own delivery drivers, we use independent drivers and we have to go by on what time they give us. For walk-in and phone collection is approximately 15-25 minutes depending how big your order is.

If you are visiting again in Banbury, we are offering you a 25% discount on your next visit with us. Just ask for the manager and she will amend the bill.

Hope you will give us another chance.

Just wok