“Professional through and through!”

Banbury Acupuncture & Massage Clinic
Reviewed 12 September 2014

I have been visiting Danielle for over 5 years and she is one of the best acupuncturists that I have ever visited. She has an excellent comprehensive knowledge of the human body and how it functions, giving sound advice on nutrition and exercises as well as fantastic acupuncture and massage. Truly holistic in approach, I cannot recommend Danielle highly enough.

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Danielle is very consultative and listens. Her style of acupuncture is Japanese (which is more specific than the Chinese style) finding the exact point, rather than the general area. Her treatment room is warm and relaxing and she is very skilled at what she does. Danielle is a very positive person and is upbeat and friendly - she puts you at ease within minutes of your first session (even for a needle phobic like me!). The results of her treatments are long lasting too.

Date of experience: February 2014
3  Thank PamS2011
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I used to wait until something hurt before I went for treatment but I have come to the conclusion that it is better to go whenever I feel tension building up in muscles or if I am planning a long plane flight. Danielle is very professional and personable which makes the whole experience a positive one - and you get good advice on how to avoid future problems.

Date of experience: February 2014
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have been visiting Danielle at Banbury Acupuncture & Massage Clinic on a regular basis for over 12 months. She provides an excellent professional and tailored service, developing a personalised treatment plan for each session that addresses the specific areas of tension and pain that are causing me discomfort. I would highly recommend Banbury Acupuncture & Massage Clinic to anyone suffering with muscle pain. From experience I would particularly recommend them to those who like me suffer from aches and pains resulting from hours in front of a computer screen and carrying laptops/heavy paperwork around.

Date of experience: December 2013