“I'm a convert to body maintenance”

Banbury Acupuncture & Massage Clinic
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I used to wait until something hurt before I went for treatment but I have come to the conclusion that it is better to go whenever I feel tension building up in muscles or if I am planning a long plane flight. Danielle is very professional and personable which makes the whole experience a positive one - and you get good advice on how to avoid future problems.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have been visiting Danielle at Banbury Acupuncture & Massage Clinic on a regular basis for over 12 months. She provides an excellent professional and tailored service, developing a personalised treatment plan for each session that addresses the specific areas of tension and pain that are causing me discomfort. I would highly recommend Banbury Acupuncture & Massage Clinic to anyone suffering with muscle pain. From experience I would particularly recommend them to those who like me suffer from aches and pains resulting from hours in front of a computer screen and carrying laptops/heavy paperwork around.