“One of the best things ever!”
Review of Big Crazy

Big Crazy
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Chepstow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a friendly watersports company offering watersports activities and equipment hire for Paddleboarding, Kayaking and for the adrenalin seeker Flyboarding, which is the water jet pack attached to your feet.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 31 July 2018

I loved this so much - even more than skydiving! I was nervous and Steve made me feel really calm. I loved every second of this and found it really easy to do and I am not the fittest at the moment! Loads of time in the water and worth every penny!

1  Thank Foxy2481
"explained everything"
"great afternoon"
"changing facilities"

Reviewed 28 July 2018

My wife gave me a voucher for my birthday to have a go at flyboarding at Big Crazy, Chepstow based in the National Dive & Activity Centre.
I signed a bit of trepidation about this, and once I had there was no going back. On the way down to the pontoon I became more and more confident in doing this activity as nothing could go wrong provided listened to the instructions. The briefing was quite short, thankfully without the EU's interference with H&S bs. Anyway, lowered myself into the water and followed the instructions for the 3 seperate stages. What fun, but that does not do it justice, it seemed easier than I thought it would be and was soon out of the water and up in the air, only to come back down a few seconds later.
Cannot fault the staff, Steve and especially James who drove the jet ski, would definitely recommend this to anyone, and will definitely be going back again.

1  Thank Tony K
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Brilliant experience with helpful staff! The guys on the water where good with the instructions and making sure the experience went well!

1  Thank davethemerlinrocket
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Could have wished for a better experience. Staff excellent, venue excellent, weather excellent, fly boarding outstanding! Thank you

1  Thank nellynewman999