“Friendly staff and yummy comfort food”
Review of Woodlands Bistro

Woodlands Bistro
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Dunkeld
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the hotel, so I had dinner there 2 nights. You can eat at the restaurant or at the bar, but since I was alone, I thought the bar would be more fun. Have the game pie, it was really good!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came here as part of a group of 12. The restaurant had a nice atmosphere and some nice, local beers on tap.

Considering the size of the group, the food came out in good time and tasted great! Service was also friendly and courteous.

I would return to this restaurant when in the area again.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Just popped in for a drink after walking along river bank,,,,been in before and found it very nice, Sat in beer garden in sunshine-lovely. Had dinner here last time we visited and it was lovely.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

In Dunkeld for a few days with our wee yorkie we were hunting out 'Dog friendly' places to eat & came upon this gem. They allowed dogs in the bar which was perfect, the food was fantastic, I had the Duck & Hubby the Game pie which were both delicious.Good selection of desserts also which we enjoyed. Waiter was from OZ & very on the ball with his service. It was so good we returned another night & the food was just as nice but they were very busy & understaffed which resulted in poor service, we had to sit for ages before a menu was brought or a drink order taken & we were not offered a dessert so they lost money. That said I have still given it a 5 rating as we can all have an off night.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This place exceeded all expectations; landed here because our first choice had no room. My "Haggis,Neaps and Tatties (see picture) was off the charts. My wife had a "Steak Pie" that was delicious. The waiter from New Zealand was friendly and efficient; a great option in Dunkeld.