“Great 9th birthday party - great staff”
Review of Mudpie Creative Studio - CLOSED

Mudpie Creative Studio
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Went just before christimas with my 9 year old daughter and a few of her friends for a birthday treat. I cannot fault the staff/service at all. Great choice of things for the children to choose from and the guys that run it could not have been more accommodating. It is a place where I would recommend and certainly go back to

1  Thank 583Joanne022
Liza B, Manager at Mudpie Creative Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2017

Thank you so much for the great review Joanne, it was a lovely birthday with lovely children!

All reviews
"arty"
"shop"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

For my 11th birthday party, I went to mud pie and all of the guest painted some pottery. It was all very fun and creative and I would recommend for everyone.

1  Thank Isis N
Liza B, Manager at Mudpie Creative Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thank you so much for the great review, so happy you enjoyed your birthdays. We love birthday parties! You were a great fun group! :)

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Mudpie is a great place to go on a cold, wet day when the family has nothing to do! You can also have birthday parties there! The owners are extremely friendly and helpful, you can get food there, and there is a variety of different things to paint! Also you don't have to book in advance you can just turn up which is good! Love coming here!

3  Thank Sunnygirl17

Thank you so much for the great review Sunnygirl. So happy you enjoy your time with us...hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2015

We recently visited Mudpie and were not disappointed. There is a huge array of items to personalise. We were clearly instructed how to use everything and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The children had hot chocolates which were really good!!
I do think that that the studio is far more suited to children of a school age (or younger if they are happy to sit and create). We did get told to sit our toddler down who was standing on their chair whilst using foam clay and we had to take her out a few times to run around...a lively 2 year old in a shop of pottery is hard work...believe me!!
All in all we had a great time and will be back - minus little one :-)
We created 5 larger pieces between the 6 of us and all had a hot drink, the bill was over £100 which we thought was reasonable for a half term treat and 5 items to collect at a later date (the foam clay covered item was taken home with us on the day). We were there for approx 3 hours.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2015

We visited last week (September 2015) and was not disappointed. Having googled what to do in Kent I suggested going here to my other half as we were on our 'Babymoon' and needed relaxing things to do. We were not disappointed! Lovely layout of the shop with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We thoroughly enjoyed painting our chosen animals and will be looking forward to returning to collect soon (so much so im taking mum as I know she will love the shop too!)
PS the vanilla milkshake is to die for! loved the jar in came in :-)

Thank you for making our holiday memorable :-)

2  Thank clairedavis28
Liza B, Owner at Mudpie Creative Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2015

We're so happy you had a lovely time with us Claire. Thank you so much. We hope to see you soon!