“Bad service ”

Pizza Hut Delivery
Ranked #193 of 248 Restaurants in Folkestone
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tried to order a £5 pizza, I asked to change the base of my pizza as I cant eat the tomato and they refused to. Very rude and bad customer service! Hung up and went to dominos much better service and pizza!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Unprofessional service from this fast food giant, cannot manage to send 2 pizzas out then argue the second pizza was not on the meal order, driver realised it was on the order as it was written in clear english said he will return in 15 mins with pizza, well that was an hour and half ago and I’m guessing the kitchen was in clean down when he returned. No call back, apology complete joke, just by looking on trip advisor we are not the only people let down by the forgotten pizza from the meal deal trick.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We just ordered 2 pizzas and a coke to a hotel near to the store. Only arrive 1 pizza. We call the store and the guy said that he forgot the pizza at the store and please stay in reception because the delivery was driving there. My bf wait for 25 min in reception!!! And call again and the store "oh, sorry we are doing the pizza". The worst service ever. Never coming back. So upset!

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Ordered online for 6:15 arrived at 6:50pm the lateness I may have been able to accept but the food was cold and soggy! A long wait for extremely disappointing food will not be using them again!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I know this is a franchise, but I thought even they are meant to have standards. Spent 45 GBP and we left most of the meal...It arrived with the ice cream and pizza's in the same bag, hence the pizza was cold and ice cream melting. Then to top it off the order was incomplete and it took almost an hour for them to return with the remainder of the missing dessert. If you want pizza in Folkestone then avoid this place like the plague