“Daughters birthday party ”

The Magical Forest Children's Play Centre
Ranked #17 of 37 things to do in Huddersfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Magical Forest is a family run business based in Huddersfield. We offer a substantial indoor soft play area with a multilevel play frame providing a safe and secure environment for children from 0-10 years. The Magical Forest has open activity areas including a multilevel play frame for older children, a separate baby zone which offers a stimulating experience with numerous toys. We also have a bouncy castle for kids who need to burn off energy! Other activity areas include an interactive zone featuring a home corner area, ride on toys as well as a cafe and cosy seating areas. Look out for our weekly events which allow even more interactive fun.
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Had my daughters birthday party here on the 2nd July and the staff were lovely, all the way from booking it to the staff we worked on the day. The kids loved it and it's also my daughters favourite place to go and play so we are always here any way.

Ollie O, Owner at The Magical Forest Children's Play Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you for the lovely review which we will pass on to our team who worked that weekend and thank you for taking the time to review us, much appreciated.

All reviews
"gym"
in 3 reviews
"grandson"

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I haven't visited this playgym for a couple of years, decided to give it a try with my 2 year old grandson today & it was very enjoyable
. It seems to have changed hands since my last visit & I think it has improved, it's certainly a lot cleaner. The staff were really friendly & specially cooked some pasta for my fussy little eater! I didn't have anything to eat but everyone around me was eating & everything looked nice
My grandson played very happily for a couple of hours, the gym seems to have something for all ages & I expect it will be a great party venue.......I'll find out when one of my older grandchildren has his party there later in the year!

2  Thank Wooly159

Thank you for the lovely review, your feedback is much appreciated. And thank you for noticing our hard work, a cleaner's job is never done as they say but we certainly take pride in keeping the play-gym as clean as we can. We have been busy this summer with painting and improving the decor, we hope you approve of the new changes.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

We are always looking out for somewhere to take the grandchildren at holidays. Great place for young children. Our youngest likes Ben and Holly and was convinced she had arrived in their magical forest. Could be a good angle someday.
Picnic was the order of the day which they enjoyed and was a perfect place. Lots of things things to play on and Childrens imaginations going off on many ideas.
Worth a trip

1  Thank A3303XQpaulh
Ollie O, Owner at The Magical Forest Children's Play Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review! It is very much appreciated. We had a fantastic time hosting the Alice in Wonderland Easter tea party and it was so delightful to see the wonderful creations on the catwalk! We look forward to welcoming you again soon x

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This was our second birthday party that we've held at The Magical Forest and we can't praise the staff or venue enough. It's a lovely size and not too big that you can't keep an eye on your little one. The food was great, plenty of choice of hot and cold food and the chips were especially lovey. It was a really well structured party with a party game and plenty of time for the children to enjoy the soft play area. The coffee is lovely which is a bonus and everyone commented on how great the party was.

1  Thank Kate S

Hi Kate
Just wanted to say thank you for your kind words. Such a lovely group of children and grown ups! See you again soon