All reviews calves liver emley moor chateaubriand oysters steak superb food special night pudding birthday meal sunday lunch cooked to perfection large party a number of occasions west yorkshire pie waiting staff couldn't fault
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My wife’s treat! The food as always was good, the service excellent. Is this the best Sunday lunch in West Yorkshire. Smaller main portions available for children. The roast beef was rare and delicious with home made horseradish sauce. The vegetables were fresh and not over cooked. It is not the first time we’ve been for lunch and it will not be the last!

Stayed: June 2018
TeamAcres, Manager at Three Acres Inn & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

We are delighted that you enjoyed your Sunday Lunch with us nd we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

It's hard to know where to start with this as I could go on and on!
The Three Acres has an outstanding reputation and this was the reason we wanted to book for our wedding day which was on 3rd May 2018.
And boy did it live up to expectations....
I can only describe the experience as the best of my life.
Arriving the day before to set up I was expecting to feel nervous and stressed but the events manager Mike had everything in hand and ensured there wasnt one thing to feel worried about. I found setting up the room relaxing and was able to put my own stamp on it which was very important to me.
Then I went up to the Bridal suite and WOW. I was blown away and it certainly made a beautiful setting to get ready in on the day.
One of the attractions for the venue (apart from it's incredible location/ reputation etc) was the food and the fact that we could select 3 starters, 3 mains and 3 desserts for our wedding breakfast made it very personal and certainly went down very well with our guests who were all blown away by the stunning food.
When people ask me- how did you feel on the day, I say I felt 'regal' because I did. The staff greeted me as madam and my husband as sir and this continued through to our wedding party, I think from experience you really don't get this anymore but it's high up on the list at The 3Acres. You feel the team are aiming for perfection and for me and all my guests they achieved that for us.
The efficient and friendly team were on hand all day to ensure it was very special for us both and I cant thank them enough for their attention to detail which started from the morning of my wedding at breakfast chatting to the cleaners who were so kind right through to the management team.
But my husband and I wouldn't have had this experience without Mike's expertise and support, thank you for giving us the best day ever.
The 3Acres will remain a very special place for us and if you are thinking of having it as a venue for your special occasion don't hesitate!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TeamAcres, Manager at Three Acres Inn & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

We are delighted to read your review and are please that we were able to exceed your expectaions on so many levels on what is the ultimate special day.Thank you very much.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Reading some of the other reviews I think I must of stayed in a different pub. That's it for me its a very upmarket rural inn/pub. If your looking for a hotel suggest you go for a run of the mill Hilton or something. This however is far more charming and comes with bags of character. Maybe trying to hard to please in a formal way detracts from what is an amazing food experience. I sort of got the feeling that no one really wanted to step out of line. Sometimes you want a bit of that natural northern charm to come out and add to the experience. I had the lamb which was class and a stout and something pudding which was delicious. Couldn't fault the food and the waiter was attentive and professional. Breakfast was also a delight. Again if you want a full buffet type experience then go to a more corporate type of hotel where I'm sure you can eat as much oil covered gunk as you want. My breakfast was fantastic and I told the management so. The black pudding was the best black pudding ive ever eaten. This is a gastro pub serving up quality of quantity so I hope this helps when thinking of staying or eating here. My room was lovely. Comfortable and clean and had plenty of hot water. My room cost £80 and was room 20 I believe so hopefully that helps when choosing a room. Lots of character and open wood beams to make you feel as one with the rolling countryside just outside your door.
Thanks for for a great meal and will be sure to use you again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Eurochamps101
TeamAcres, Manager at Three Acres Inn & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding some of the reviews we receive,I can only agee as our staff work very hard to provide great food and service in lovely surroundings. It is very pleasing to receive a review that supports that view.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful wedding here last year and have returned on a number of occasions since. The latest being our 1st Anniversary.

The restaurant whilst large still manages to be intimate. Have a drink at the bar before you take your table. There is a huge selection of wines, beers and spirits all served professionally and in tip top condition.

The menu changes seasonally, fresh fish, grills and internationally dishes are all available. Neither my wife and I or our friends have ever had the need to complain.

We have also stayed in the guest rooms a few times. The rooms are well appointed and the breakfast in the morning is served in the same manner as the restaurant.

Well worth a visit, particularly if it’s a celebration.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words regarding your wedding and your return to celebrate tyour anniversary.We are dleighted you enoyed your visit.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Was have dinner here for birthday party I Love it, very kind and friendly staff, very well trained. great services, the food very tasty. Great atmosphere, well decoration well everything's here look so professional, from the decoration, staff, etc. We will back here soonest.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RimaDuffy

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a positive review of your recent visit .We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.