“Bad food ”

The Brache Beefeater
Ranked #10 of 345 Restaurants in Luton
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beefeater's been on an exciting journey since opening our first site in 1974. Now, with over 140 restaurants across the UK, we're known and loved thanks to our famous grills and friendly service. From our mouth-watering steaks to fresh fish and salads, you'll find plenty of great-value meals on the menu. Plus, with a whole range of tasty and nutritious kids' dishes, we're the perfect choice for family meals. Whatever the occasion, celebrate it with Beefeater.
Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

If I could give no stars I would, the food is terrible, meat is tough as old boots, I had a gammon steak and I thought it was a bacon slice as for sausages well bread comes to mind, I think who every surplise the food must be laughing and it has to be really cheap rubbish, for the price of eating their it has to be better but they worry about profit more, the staff I don't blame the girl who served us was very nice

3  Thank M7905EUkarenp
Sherpa46357982058, General Manager at The Brache Beefeater, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Sorry to hear the quality of food was to our normal high standards, if you could contact us at luton.brache@whitbread.com we would be able to discuss your last visit and resolve these problems for the future.
Thanks

Write a reviewReviews (1 404)

43 - 47 of 1 404 reviews

Reviewed 8 September 2021

Had meal deal through premier inn got a mixed grill which I paid extra for half the meal missing no explanation why quality and quantity was ridiculously bad fried egg was a egg microwaved in a cup by the look of it and was like rubber I ate about a third of what was edible only cause I was hungry and nowhere else to go nearby as I was dropped off at the hotel never even got dessert as I got sick of waiting never be there again

2  Thank johnniejjj

Apologies on the standard of food you received with us on your last visit, we have passed this feedback on to the kitchen manager and kitchen team. If you could forward your details to luton.brache@whitbread.com i would like to go through the issues you experienced with you. Thank you

Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

Had a great couple of nights while working in Luton the food was amazing so compliments too the chef and the waitress saran was very friendly and welcoming she went out of her way to make sure we felt welcome very pleasant to talk too and even brought are drinks too the table for us outstanding customer service.

Date of visit: September 2021
Sherpa46357982058, General Manager at The Brache Beefeater, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2021

Thank you for your comments and a lovely review. Will pass this on to the team. Hope to welcome you back soon

Reviewed 2 September 2021 via mobile

Lovely food and friendly staff, served by Sarah where no request is to difficult. Very friendly. Lovely girl

Date of visit: September 2021

Thank you for this review. We will let Sarah know about your comments.

Reviewed 2 September 2021

The staff were all helpful and friendly, a pleasure to be served by them. The night I visited the staff were Sarah and Jay, the highest praise I can pass on is that I would have been delighted if I could have had people like that in the bar/restaurant I used to manage abroad in Lithuania.

Date of visit: September 2021

Amazing feedback thank you will definitely pass this on to both Sarah and Jay