“Flight delayed needed to eat”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #62 of 349 Restaurants in Luton
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Description: Start your holiday at Bella Italia! Find us after departures, handily situated right by the entrance for the gates. We'll be serving up pizza, pasta, salads, burgers, steak and more so there's something for everyone to enjoy. We've also got a menu just for kids - to fill those hungry tummies before you fly.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I came to bella italia in luton airport for a bite to eat to be greeted by a fantastic member of staff Rouis. Nothing was too much for him, he ordered our food promptly, the food came quickly and it was delicious, and when it came to dessert we got a good helping of ice cream. His manners and helpfullness took the stress of the delayed flight of my mind! 5 star service!!

2  Thank Chrisdonnelly860

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived with not much time to eat and drink and our lovely waitress Clarissa recognised taking drinks order as she seated us, we got drinks within 2 minutes. Great recommending vanilla with our coffee and the salmon and poached eggs with extra avocado definitely made all the difference. Kitchen also got food out in less than 10 minutes even though it was quite busy morning which is what you need from airport! Unfortunately had no money to tip so hope this make you smile Clarissa we will see you again!

1  Thank immyturpin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My flight was delayed so I’ve decided to have a dinner. Had a gluten free Diavola
pizza which was delicious accompanied by an Aperol Spritz. The lady who has served me absolutely met my expectations, was lovely, friendly although gave me enough privacy. Didn’t bother me with silly steps of service but was always there whenever I needed. Thank you to Aleksandra! Wish more waiters were like you

1  Thank Natali P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Clarissa provided some great customer service. Was very bubbly and gave a high quality service.

Food i would say was a 4/5.

1  Thank Mahir D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On our way to Barcelona for the weekend, stopped in Bella Italia. Great food, fab cocktails and our waitress Tania was delightful

2  Thank Simonwoda