“Brilliantly refreshing...”
Review of Kidz Cafe

Kidz Cafe
Ranked #73 of 100 Restaurants in Minehead
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I visited here with my family, my daughter had a great time. It's so refreshing to see a local business trying something different for families with kids of all ages. The pressure is lifted here because it doesn't matter if your child is 'that noisy kid that always crys' or 'that kid that doesn't sit still' because you're not being judged here. The staff were so friendly and helpful. It's kept really clean. The menu caters for everyone and if you would like something else they will do their best for you, they are always open to fresh menu ideas. I would highly recommend a visit here. Good luck for the future Kidz cafe, we think you rock

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Kidz Cafe last week. It’s a lovely bright and clean environment. My boys (5 and 2) played happily for over an hour whilst I drank coffee and had some delicious apricot flapjack with a friend. It was great to go to a cafe and not have to try and keep children sitting at the table, I could just let them play and actually have a grown up conversation! There’s plenty of space to park pushchairs, great toilet/ baby changing facilities. Perfect for people with young children, we will coming again!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Was looking to take my children out for lunch in the holidays. I wanted something healthier than McDonald’s! We spent over an hour there, I got to drink my coffee in peace while they played! It was clean, friendly service, lovely atmosphere and my kids finished all their food! They had a hot chocolate as a result and thoroughly enjoyed it!