“Best service in town.”

Ranked #53 of 395 Restaurants in Scarborough
Price range: US$7 - US$43
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Under new management from the 4th April 2018, we are a small brasserie serving British, Asian, Indian and classical French cuisine. We use all local suppliers and our local wold top brewery
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food is just incredible! Daniel, the head waiter, was the highlight to my evening. He created the most brightest and friendliest atmosphere. The décor is beautiful and this is one of the best places in town. I definitely recommend that people should go here. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Myself and some friends were greeted by a very courtious and well dressed male member of staff who went out of his way the entirety of our visit. Our food was fresh,well cooked and really well priced. Definately worth the visit and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Went along for dinner with friends before the Theatre. Greeted by a young man who addressed me as Pal

Brough me a drink with a big crack in the glass. Food OK just average

The restaurant looked tired devently in need of a re furb

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife visited the green room for an early fathers day meal as I was unavailable to go for a meal on fathers day. The food was piping hot, promptly served and freshly cooked. I asked for a blue steak and was not disappointed. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were happy, the chef/owner could not be faulted on his food nor customer service. 5/5 will definitely be heading back there again!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food from a fresh faced young chap with big ideas. Menu is fresh and inventive. There was 5 of us and all enjoyed our meals. Wolf fish on the menu the chef/owner showed us a picture on his phone later and even advised me on how to poach eggs.

1  Thank neville p