Review Highlights
Bit rough and ready

It's ok, fine for the start of a night out or if you're not bothered about getting dressed up... read more

Reviewed 27 December 2016
Bobbylovesfood
via mobile
What happened here?

Reviewed 10 July 2017
NH11
Sheffield
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This used to be a cracking little pub downstairs, but I returned to find its opened as a 'normal' pub. Made to feel about as welcome as a rash in a brothel by the clientele.

The pub seems to have a bad atmosphere, I would not return if you paid me! Change is not always progress.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

There is no leather left on the leather seats, graffiti all over the toilet walls plus they smell, my wine which I refused to drink stank of wee. Needless to say this was a very short visit. The regulars seemed to love it but it really wasn't for us.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

It's a bit scruffy and dated but I bet the regulars love it.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I can understand some of the previous comments but cannot agree with their conclusions. This is a local pub with a regular clientele augmented by like minded regular visitors. The dog was fine, they don't sell food so what's the problem. Great range of beers, which is the reason we visited. The staff are friendly and helpful. It's not for everyone but we'll be going back on our next visit to Scarborough.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Good choice of real ales,could do with a good cleaning,toilets scruffy,toilet seat broken,no hand dryer or towel to dry hands.
would not go again.