All reviews hot water bottles nothing is too much trouble excellent stay little touches easter weekend biscuits stayed here for nights new owners two night stay short break minute walk yogurt kingsley breakfast accommodation television cleanliness
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Accommodation clean and well presented and at a reasonable price. Landlady friendly and very good breakfast. The advertising needs updating as it states that it is licensed and this is not the case as the new owners do not consider this to be important.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Stephen F
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We decided not to go away from Easter and pay over the odds for a stay and food etc so went after. I adore Whitby and persuaded my friend to come with me. The rooms were superb, the atmosphere really cosy and dream like. The staff were so friendly and attentive and what can i say about the food. We ate in one lunchtime and had dinner the final night. It was 'different' but sooooo good - I mainly stuck to the fish dishes but my friend said the steak was to die for! I am not into gin but had to try it so had the Rose one - if that was on offer in most pubs in Norfolk I would be sold on it! What a fabulous stay and how refreshed we felt after.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank cherrypotts
Reviewed 23 October 2016

I have just spent 2 nights at the Kingsway. Nothing was too much trouble for Neil and Christine. The bedroom was warm and well equipped. Excellent breakfast too. Free parking outside and free wifi. Quiet road, but close to amenities.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Kingsway. The room was very pretty and comfortable with everything we needed including a brilliant hairdryer which was really strong for it's size! Great shower too. Neil and Christine were warm, welcoming hosts who put on a lovely breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble. Close to many of the amenities of Scarborough, Kingsway gets a hearty thumbs up.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Another lovely stay at this hotel. Neil and Christine make us feel so welcome and remembered us from last year!
Central location with only a short walk to both the town and the beach.
Will definitely be booking here again next year!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family