“Looks can be deceiving - definitely worth the visit the Thai food is great”
Review of Punch Bowl Pub

Punch Bowl Pub
Ranked #16 of 210 Restaurants in Slough
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped for lunch with colleagues and from the outside it doesn’t look like much and the inside looks like a bit of a run down pub. BUT don’t let that put you off, the staff are friendly and bar prices reasonable and the Thai food really really really great value and very tasty. All freshly cooked to order in the small kitchen all nine of us had our hot food delivered within 10 minutes of ordering it, we’d only just finished our prawn crackers. This place is a firm favourite of my team and always welcoming so we will be back.

3  Thank James H

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very nice meal, tasty and served quick ! Good prices for the food and ideal if your staying in hotel over road and don’t want to pay hotel prices...

A relaxed atmosphere... and only minutes from Heathrow airport

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Don't be put off by outward appearances. This place is very popular with locals. It serves the best Thai food for miles. I have ration my visits.

1  Thank selwob1
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Love the food here , but the staff is pretty sad. Once I asked for white prawn crackers with my meal instead of brown and she said we don't offer with lunch . But, the next time I went again for lunch , I saw her giving it to the old guys on the table. Was annoyed and the waitress is rude as well. Wish the staff was more courteous, and then it can be such a good experience!! Unfortunately, they do not know how to be courteous. . Need major training !!!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Dropped in as staying at the HI across the road.
Food served from 6pm
Pretty good value for money.
Good portions and tasty.
Enjoyed the food and friendly environment.