Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (1 164)
1 164 results
All reviews visiting legoland legoland package lego land tea and coffee plenty of parking great location for legoland one night stay good nights sleep windsor heathrow motorway
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 1 164 reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

The car park isn’t huge, there were only a few spaces available when I arrived at about 6pm in the week, the spaces are quite small too.

Reception is in a corridor, not a very grand entrance. Staff were friendly and helpful though. They recognised my platinum ihg status too.

The ‘executive’ room was dated and smelt stale as older rooms do sometimes. The TV was old but did allow me to connect my iPad. AC is very noisy and the M4 is Nextdoor which means it’s loud if you open the window, so it’s tough to get a quiet nights sleep, even on the 8th floor. Also, the pillows were terrible. Walls are thin too, I had to listen to a phone call in the adjacent room at 11pm. Mattress not great, certainly not on par with Crowne Plaza. HI do seem to be the poor relation in the IHG group now, they seem to get forgotten.

Shower was ok and bathroom had been renovated quite recently.

Dinner was terrible. Reception heard about it though and their resolution was very reasonable. Again, the reception staff were great.

Breakfast was ok but no veggie sausages because of a ‘delivery issue’. Quite annoying when that happens and you’ve paid so much for breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Elbows29
Alex Badea, Owner at Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Dear Elbows29,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay.

We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of service and it looks like your recent stay leaves a lot to be desired. I'm sorry to learn your disappointment regarding the quality of service delivered in attending to your needs. What transpired is certainly not the experience we want you to recognize us.

I shared this with our management and I trust that they'll take the necessary steps to improve the service.

We value the trust you've given to our brands. We hope you'll give us another opportunity to show you our commitment to providing an exceptional service that you deserve!

Kind regards,
Alex Badea
GSM

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

I am an IHG member and regularly stay at HI .
This HI is conveniently located for Windsor and also for LEGOLAND and for obvious reasons is a busy place .
The hotel itself is clean and the staff are very friendly and courteous.
The parking is adequate . The rooms are not the biggest and they are a bit dated and can feel quite busy with a family of four and two beds .
The AC is probably the oldest I have seen and it’s quite an handful to work out .
The shower room is quite dated and weary.
The breakfast spread is good and the bar is alright .
All in all the hotel is comfortable but ordinary and not up-to the standard of what we expect of a typical HI .

Date of stay: June 2021

Dear 679ssaml ,

Kind regards,
Alex Badea
GSM

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

This holiday inn is possibly the worst we have ever visited. The social distancing is terrible, the cleanliness of the hotel is disgusting, the food is awful my dog could do better! I'd suggest if your heading to legoland go to a different hotel

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Duty Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2021

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Slough-Windsor and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for a nhs course, breakfast like warm each day,price of main meal expensive for what you actually get,£13 for main should be half that,shower head broken,basin blocked,did report but nothing done,only thing that was upto standard was the staff,very polite,but wouldn't recommend to stay there,

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alex Badea, Owner at Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Dear Bazwarts ,

We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of service and it looks like your recent stay leaves a lot to be desired. I hear your unwanted challenges because of expensive meal. I'm sorry to learn your disappointment regarding the quality of service delivered in attending to your needs. What transpired is certainly not the experience we want you to recognize us.

I shared this with our maintenance and I trust that they'll take the necessary steps to improve the service.

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed for two nights at this hotel. We book two nights for the four of us which cost just under £150. We booked via booking.com and didn’t pay the extra fee for breakfast. We were so glad we didn’t. We were greeted by a friendly receptionist who advised that complimentary breakfast & WiFi was included in our stay. The rooms were clean and practical. Breakfast was well organised Covid safe with lots of choice. Hotel nice & quiet and about 3 miles away from Legoland & Windsor. Would definitely recommend for families - great value for money. Thank you

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank JonnyBoy123987
Alex Badea, Owner at Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you overall enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.