2 people are viewing this hotel
US$67
Free cancellation until 21/12/05
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$67
getaroom.comUS$71
Reviews (2 392)
2 392 results
All reviews petrol station beans hoppa bus breakfast was included an early flight car park close to the airport stayed here for one night an overnight stay an airport hotel legoland package following morning yogurt evening meal plenty of parking visiting legoland lego land
Selected filters
684 - 689 of 2 392 reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Got put up here after a flight delay. Hotel was clean, modern so I would happily stay here again. The staff were helpful ane the checkin quick. The hotel ia serviced by hotel hoppa bus to the airport which is handy.

Despite this i offer you a warning, do yourself a favour do not eat here. I have consumed better food cooked in the dark in a field on a one burner camp stove. Tasteless, dry and few options on the buffet ( i had a voucher because of flight delay which is why I chose to eat thw buffet here) the vege options being lettuce, lettuce and chickpeas, lettuce kidney beans and peppers, fries, bread and tomato pasta sauce. It served to fill a hole in my stomach and not much else. Having said that I don't know how much it costs normally, so maybe it was a case of getting what you pay for.

But as a place to lay your head it's pretty good.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kunal K, Front of House Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Reviewer,
I would also like to thank you for your vital feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that overall you found your stay at Holiday Inn Express T5 London Heathrow was good. The Room was clean and up to the standard.
Further I have passed on your feedback regarding Food at our bar to Operations Manager and Head chef. I would like to assure you that this is not the normal standards and it will be addressed appropriately.
Once again we would like to thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Express T5 London Heathrow in near future.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

I have had issues with HIE in the past but I thought this was going to be an exception.I was checked in by a very p!peasant efficient young man,t he room was clean and comfortable and the on-site Italian restaurant served very nice reasonably priced food.
However as I have found to my cost over the years there's always a sting in the table with HIE and here it's the breakfast,very limited choice on the cooked front,luke warm scrambled egg,tough sausages and beans,add to that croissants with a strange meat like aftertaste not the best start to the day,cereal and fast on day 2

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kunal K, Front of House manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Reviewer,
I would also like to thank you for your vital feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that overall you found your stay at Holiday Inn Express T5 London Heathrow was great. The Room was clean and you had everything required for your relaxing stay. Further you’ve rightly pointed out that you were disappointed with only sausages and scrambled eggs were served as the 'Hot' part of breakfast, which due to Holiday Inn Express brand standard restrictions. As per Holiday inn Express breakfast brand standard we only offer continental breakfast with three hot items.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We booked this hotel with our Legoland booking, i read the description on their website which looked brilliant however the description is very misleading. I had read that the hotel offered room service which was not available. The menus looked great especially for children and adults however the menu was rubbish, hardly anything on the menu. We stated we didn't want our rooms cleaning however they still decided to clean our room and then took our children's bedding which was a pain when you realise after a long day at legoland and the children are tired 45 minutes after we asked we got more bedding for them. Air con is rubbish in the rooms i was so hot in there i couldn't sleep comfortably. The little play area for children was okay however the manager on that day was shouting at staff to tidy the toys up while the children were playing, i was not impressed the way he looked at our children playing. The breakfast was okay however the website stated more was available than actually was.
Overall a pleasant stay however website is very misleading and not accurate we had a family room assuming 2 single beds or bunk beds no our children shared a sofa bed, which is not ideal for 2 children who fidget at night.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kunal K, Front of house manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed overnight here before ending out holiday. Welcoming. Staff helpful and polite. Easy check in. Clean reception and public areas. Room clean. Bathroom and shower nice. Air con always good. Buffet evening meal and complimentary breakfast fair. No plane or road noise heard from our room. Curtains great at keeping room dark. Only bugbears were:
1. The bottles in the bathroom and shower were grimy. It may pay to fill them up between guests and wipe them.
2. The shower was lovely but let down by the darkened sealant around the edges.

Despite my niggles I would stay here again and would recommend to others.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear reviewer,
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Holiday Inn Express T5 London Heathrow we thank you for your positive comments and appreciation. I am really pleased to hear that you found the staff very helpful and friendly.
I have passed on your feedback regarding the Bathroom condition of the room to our Head Housekeeper. I would like to assure you that this is not the normal standards and it will be addressed appropriately.
We would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area! Please feel free to contact us directly for special rates and offers.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Had a one night stay here prior to an early flight from T5 the following day. Very busy hotel with lots of families with children. Noise level in the lounge and main dining area was high so we opted to have our evening meal in the much quieter
Italian restaurant also on site. Reasonable choices and reasonable prices.
I had fears that our room would be noisy but it had triple glazing
and even for a light sleeper like me it was good.
Breakfast was included but was a pretty spartan offering.
We knew it would be an extra charge but it still annoys that they charge £10 for overnight parking.
Overall I would be happy to use this hotel again but would only
ever consider it for a single nights accommodation.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review Holiday Inn Express T5 London Heathrow and I am pleased to hear that overall you found your stay at Holiday Inn Express T5 London Heathrow to be good. We appreciate your comments and on some of the aforementioned services, we will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Kunal kapoor