Open today: 10:00 - 03:00
Review Highlights
Lunch at Yates

Went to Bedford for the day. Decided to go into Yates for lunch, the place was fairly quiet and... read more

Reviewed 18 April 2018
R. R
via mobile
Give the place a chance

We visited Yates to watch the football the other day and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I... read more

Reviewed 14 April 2018
Tom J
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Good place for drink and eat, it´s big and offer every day a different offer. But they should clean more often the tables.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The place is very filthy and the tables are always sticky. The staff are not polite and the service is terrible. Very disappointed
And won't be going again!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Good food and cheap, two for one meals and good price Sunday lunch. Staff friendly and polite. Toilets could do with being cleaner and two broken sinks in gents.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Considering I got into the club with my id without question on the Friday, however went again Saturday with the same Id they said it wasn't me threatening to get the police on me, when they knew it was me they let me in but had the cheek to say it was because my eyebrows looked different, how is that justification? Then said my friend was pissing him off when she was only helping me. Never been questioned about my own id in any other club or this one been here a few times now first time it's happened. The bouncers are always rude their they never give a friendly service, never felt so degraded.

1  Thank suziek953
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Work colleages recommended this place to me for somewhere to get an evening meal at a fair price. Ordered a pint of Stella & after 1 mouthful put the glass & left. Did not eat there but they certainly do not clean there lines. Worst pint I have had since visiting another big pub chain. These places do not care about us, its just the numbers game to them. 1st & last time in a Yate's establishment.