“Good Food”
Review of Yates Bedford

Yates Bedford
Ranked #22 of 28 Nightlife in Bedford
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Good food and cheap, two for one meals and good price Sunday lunch. Staff friendly and polite. Toilets could do with being cleaner and two broken sinks in gents.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Considering I got into the club with my id without question on the Friday, however went again Saturday with the same Id they said it wasn't me threatening to get the police on me, when they knew it was me they let me in but had the cheek to say it was because my eyebrows looked different, how is that justification? Then said my friend was pissing him off when she was only helping me. Never been questioned about my own id in any other club or this one been here a few times now first time it's happened. The bouncers are always rude their they never give a friendly service, never felt so degraded.

1  Thank suziek953
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Work colleages recommended this place to me for somewhere to get an evening meal at a fair price. Ordered a pint of Stella & after 1 mouthful put the glass & left. Did not eat there but they certainly do not clean there lines. Worst pint I have had since visiting another big pub chain. These places do not care about us, its just the numbers game to them. 1st & last time in a Yate's establishment.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Went here whilst in Bedford for lunch. Ordered food it came and was disappointed in the presentation. I ordered a quiche and salad .The quiche was the size of a child's portion not even a good slice and it had been heated up and the crust and base was so hard . I Said to the waitress is it possible to change for a cold quiche instead as i was not happy . But she said it was not possible. Very disappointed in service and food .

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Having just arrived to attend a Works Event the Following Day,and after checking into our Hotel,we ventured out for a Couple of Drinks in the Afternoon prior to our Evening Meal.This was when we came across Yates Public House.It is quite a Large Open Room with ample Tables for Diners,However we were only there for Drinks on this Occasion.The Drinks were also Cheap enough and there was a TV Screen showing the Horse Racing,which I assume will show other Sport Too on a Evening.Nice Place to call for a few Cheap Drinks.